“Nice Hotel”
Review of Ocean Club Resort

Ocean Club Resort
Ranked #26 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Sitting in my screened porch on the ground floor of the Sea Fan Building enjoying a coffee before hitting the beach. Super clean rooms, grounds well tended, fantastic food, amazing beach. Great place to stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank emptynesteralmost

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I booked the Ocean Club only a week before leaving for vacation and chose it based on price and guest reviews. It turned out to be the perfect choice for me and my friend! It is a laid back resort with a seaside cafe that serves great food at what are reasonable prices (for Grace Beach anyway). The beach is flawless and there was never a problem with finding an open chair and umbrella. I walked up and down the beach which only cemented my opnion that I picked the right place. It's near the east end of the beach with only two buildings past it and then beautiful undeveloped beach. Ocean Club Resort is not close to a shopping/restaurant area but there is a free shuttle from it to the Ocean Club West that runs all day whenever you need it. We never waited more than 5 minutes. Very convenient!

We had a one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen and it was clean, spacious and very comfortable. Two TVs with cable and Miami stations, as well as excellent wi-fi connection. I loved the peace and quiet and left TCI very relaxed and rested. If you are looking for high luxury and over-the-top service, this is not the hotel for you. However, if you are looking for a place that feels like your own beach condo but any service you want when you want/need it, I recommend you give the Ocean Club a try.

Room Tip: If you don't want to splurge on an oceanfront room (I didn't), at least get a garden/pool vi...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Kerri B
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

We were there for 4 days, went fishing, not very good this time, but on previous trips it has been! The seafood was great at the restaurants we ate at, although cant remember the names now. Shopping is ok, you can walk to a lot of the stores!
All in all, a great travel spot!

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank Jean W
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I had trouble making up our minds on where to go for vacation this year. We've been to several islands but this was our first trip to Turks and Caicos. I know others have said this before & we'll say it too - it will NOT be our last. It was wonderful from beginning to end. I loved that fact that the island itself (Providenciales) was not severely built up & commericalized like many other islands have become. We wanted a quiet, peaceful vacation & that's what we got.
We went from 7/31/13 to 8/07/13 and had the most perfect weather with a light trade winds breeze everyday.
Ocean Club was the best choice for us for many factors. We usually stay at all inclusive resorts but for the amount of money you pay for the amount of food & drink you can consume it can be outrageous although convenient. So we tried the condo route this time. It was perfect. The condo had everything we could have needed or ever wanted, just like home. Although we didn't have a need to use the dishwasher or washer / dryer, had we stayed longer it would have come in handy.
Our condo overlooked the freeform pool & we still never heard much noise from that area. It was a short walk to the other pool & huge beach. Miles & miles of the most perfect beach - Grace Beach!! We always found lounge chairs / umbrellas every day without scoping one out at the crack of dawn. The resort & grounds was well kept & the staff was always friendly.
We ate breakfast & lunch every day at the condo in the screened porch. We were able to purchase all our needs at Graceway the local grocery store. Ate all our dinners out. We ate at the Cabana Bar & Grill a few times, Opus twice, Sunset Grill (at the sister resort) & Caicos Cafe. They each had great menus with plenty to choose from. The service was a little slow at each BUT get over it, you're on island time. Relax!
If you choose to rent a hobie cat, SUP or sea kayak it's located right there on the beach.
The resorts shuttle was a plus which was at your disposal to bring you back & forth to the sister resort Ocean West.
I could go on & on about how much we loved the place but if you have any specific questions you can always ask me.
Again, if you're looking for a low key, peaceful, relaxing vacation you're crazy if you don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank NeedsAVacation713
Reviewed 1 September 2013

If one is looking for a peaceful please this one it is, the place is quite, comfortable, clean and has the best part of Grace Beach, the staff is friendly. While is not the newest or fanciest property in Turk and Caicos, the rooms are nice and large, full kitchen and more. The restaurant is adequate, for the type of property. The good thing the location and quality of the units and beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank wrp57
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I just returned from the Ocean Club in Provo and I loved it! This was my first time to the island and we made a great choice. The beaches on this little piece of paradise are awesome!!! The best beaches I have ever seen saw far! The Ocean Club is a wonderful property on Grace Bay. We had a two bedroom ocean front suite which was wonderfully bright and airy. Nice size bedrooms and living area. The property is kept very clean and safe. I have traveled to a lot of islands and this was the first time I every saw the staff cleaning the beach & pool lounge chairs with soap & water. The beach is very well maintained...thanks Marcel and Daryl!! You can stay on beach or by the pool until you are ready to leave. There are two restaurants on the grounds, The Cabana Beach Bar & Opus. Cabana is very nice and the food is good. Didn't eat at Opus because it was closed. But there is a local restaurant next door from the beach called Flamingo's and the food is fresh and absolutely delicious! It is a must do for lunch or dinner. Sit in your swimsuit and enjoy a wonderful meal or drink. I will be returning to Provo and would definitely stay at the Ocean Club again!

Room Tip: Go for the ocean front or view rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Indie28
PHLPLS, Manager at Ocean Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write the wonderful review of Ocean Club! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time and mentioning the staff members that took special care.
Opus will be reopening mid-October, so hope you will experience on your next stay. From all of us at Ocean Club, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

My Best,
Julia Maximo

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Ocean club resort is truly amazing. I had an amazing time this was my first time to grace bay turks and casico and it won't be the last time. The staff were so friendly. We ate at the canba bar every night we had the same waitress every night. She was so nice and friendly the food was five star cooking but not the five star prices it was so good my favriote was the coconut grouper if you come you have to try it. I will be back to ocean club resort. The view here is so beautiful. Ocean club resort is truly heaven on earth.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Crystal D

Dear Crystal D,

Thank you for choosing Ocean Club, and the outstanding review!! We are delighted to hear your praises, and will share them with the Team!!
We appreciate you taking time to share information and recommend Ocean Club. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to "Heaven on Earth" for another memorable stay!

My Best,