Firstly Grace Bay Beach deserves it's reputation, it truly is idyllic.
As for ocean club, the staff are friendly and helpful. The shuttle bus comes within minutes of asking for it. The food is great. Aircon works really well. Really clean. The free bikes are great but could do with upgrading the cycle helmets. The apartment was spacious and very well equipped.
The only downside I can think of is the coffee. There is a coffee machine in the apartment but the coffee provided both in the room and reception was nasty so take your own :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales