This resort is located on a calm beach. We were very happy with our hotel room. we stayed one of the deluxe room. It was spacious. It had a kitchen area complete with cooking utensils, washser and drier. It had a large balcony which was screened.
We stayed there between March 8 and March 15. At the beginning there was zero fly, insects, and musquitos. But as time passed, we observed that the number of musquitos started to increase slightly. But it never bothered us. Weather got a little bit cool at night. It was windy at times.
We loved the beach. The hotel is situated in a calm area. There weren't a lot of noisy kids around. Music levels were kept low. So it is a nice area to relax and unwind. The food is pricey. There is a restaurant bar adjacent to the otel, which is less expensive. We ate there a lot. Their food was good. I think it was called Flamingo Cafe. It is located inside a local cultural market.
The hotel has a shuttle that takes you to their sister hotel which is located at West. There you can find more restaurant alternatives and there is a small downtown area you can walk. We took that shuttle to go to Grace Bay Club's bar and restaurant. They had a nice long bar that was called infiniti bar. It was very cool. The food and drinks are really expensive there but it was an experience you have to try.
Our overall experience with this hotel was very satisfactory. Its staff were helpful and kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales