Art Pickering's Provo Turtle Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive With the Oldest and Most Respected Dive Operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands....... Established in 1970, Provo Turtle Divers, Ltd. Is the oldest and most experienced dive operation in the Turks & Caicos Islands. For over 44 years we have explored the reefs and walls of these islands, discovering new dive sites and uncovering some of the most unusual underwater spectacles accessible to divers in the Turks & Caicos. We believe in small group diving with concierge level service - no "cattle boat" diving with us!
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We just got back from Diving with Provo Turtle Divers July 14 2013 - July 19 2013. Dave is an excellent Boat Captain, Dive Master/Instructor and host for the Island. Dave was great on the boat as the Captain in the water as DM/Instructor. When he drove us back Ocean Point East everyday after diving he was also a wonderful source for excellent restaurant to go to in the evening. Melinda was an excellent at showing us neat things in the water and she keeps the dive store running efficiently while making everything fun. Art Pickering the founder is a great boat captain always remembers your name when you arrive in the morning and when you get back on the boat after your dive. I highly recommend this Dive Operation it is very well run, safe and fun.
They run the Rolls Royce of Dive boats the 36 Newton Dive Special

2  Thank scubasdaniel

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Thanks for a great day. Excellent service and very organized and run well. Friendly knowledgable staff and a very nice boat.

2  Thank Debivand
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Everything from booking my dive through the return to the dock was first rate. I would go with these folks again anytime!

1  Thank Tenftstop
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Another great week with the Provo Turtle Diver family. These guys are truly in the business of making memories. Great times with great friends and family. First class service on and off the dock. When you show up your gear is set up and ready. The staff is organized, polite, and eager to show you everything. I have been diving Provo for 12 years and I always return to PTD.

2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Professional and friendly (and great diving) I enjoyed my recent 2 days of diving with Art,Mark and Steve very much.....and love that dive dog! This was my second time there.....won't be the last.

1  Thank skylineguy