Our second time and loved every minute of it!!
2011 - As with many guests, the first time we arrived, we looked at the rooms and said "we booked a deluxe", and as all hear "this is a deluxe". I was looking for somewhere else to stay and was miserable, how could this happen on my vacation?
2012 - It was so bad we came back to meet all of the terrific friends we met last year and we will have to go back next year to make it an annual and catch up with all of our new new friends
My buddy Joel your great and look forward to solving the worlds problems with you over a beer.
Maureen - Downward dog from where I was sitting is not a bad thing, hope your feeling better.
Andi - Lots of fun at sharkies, thanks for the care and attention.
Christian - Was leaving a Canucks hat for you but it was stolen by a Habs fan
Eduardo - If you stop talking your voice may come back!!
For those of you looking for the Ritz Carlton (on business we do stay in 5 stars around the world) this is not for you!!
However if your 18 - 80 and fun loving, active (or not), considerate, happy people, you'll feel like you just hit Nirvana.
Foods very good, didn't see or meet montazuma or his revenge
Oh yeah - No children we love our kids, but lets be clear its a whole different vacation when the little gems are at home.
rooms are clean and functional.
If your going for a week purchase the CIA package for phone and internet. It costs $70 for unlimited International calls and Internet, just a couple of calls can eat this up.
Even better don't use the phone or computer at all.
If you get up at 6 am to reserve a Palapa have the courtesy to use it, and the class to move on when you've be displaced after leaving it empty for 4 hours.
If you ask nice and use a little chicanery there are ways around the 1 towel rule, be discreet.
Best beach we've ever seen, in the immortal words of the California Governor "I'll be back"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales