Once again I had another great trip to Turqoise. Not much has changed as far as the condition of the hotel (see previous reviews) but the G.O. staff was mostly a new crew and they did not disappoint.
The G.O. Team was a very good and friendly crew. all of the G.O's are special in their own way but there is always one G.O. who tends to stand out on each trip.This time the G.O. who stood out was Mikey from the kitchen staff. This is the first time I have ever recognized a kitchen staff member. Mikey is the cook at Sharkies. throughout my entire stay Mikey would walk from behind the counter and check on the guests to make sure they had everything they needed and that everything was good. He would then clean the plates off of the table if the guests were finished. In the 12 times I have visited this resort I have never seen the cook from Sharkies do this. Mikey engaged with the guests and showed a true appreciation for our presence. Mikey is a great represenation of Club Med and should be recognized.
The food in the main dining room on this trip was also better than in years past. You would think that the recipes are all the same but when there is a chef change, there is a noticeable difference. In this case it was very good.
Other G.O's worth mentioning that made this trip special are Nancy from reception, Jimmy from purchasing and the sailing team Eric, Fred and Anita. Thank you all for a great trip. See you next year.
And last but not least, Christian was the acting Chief of the Village. Christian did an outstanding job in this role. He engaged with the guests as you would expect, kept the village alive and spirited and made sure everyone was having a good time. There is no doubt in my mind that Christian is ready for the next step in having his own village. Great job Christian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales