“I Can't Wait To Go Back!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos

Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
Ranked #26 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Boston, Massachusetts
“I Can't Wait To Go Back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Absolutely spectacular. This was my 6th time going to Club Med and my 4th location. Turks has quickly become my favorite island. The pictures of the sand and the water don't even do it justice. The beach is breathtakingly perfect. I am such a fan of the whole Club Med experience. The GO team here is the best I've ever witnessed - it is clear that the Chief of the Village, Mike, has put thoughtful care and attention into hand selecting each member of the GO team throughout his tenure at Club Med. Mike - thank you for everything! You are fantastic. Not to mention the other half of the duo, Teddy. Your energy is contagious! Thank you.

SPECIAL shout out to the Cirque crew. I'm in love with the flying trapeze and you guys pushed me every day to get better and I've fallen in love even more! Thank you Patrick, Marifer, Isaiah, Kory, and Patricia. I couldn't wait for 4 o'clock to roll around every day. You guys are amazing and I miss you all!

Everyone is making comments about the outdated facilities so I would like to briefly address the fact that, trust me, it doesn't matter. It's always clean and you have everything you need. The rooms and the beds may not be 5 star, but the service is.

Endless activities are at your disposal. I traveled with my best friend and we took numerous snorkeling trips out to different reefs and saw sharks, fish, sting rays, and lobsters. Such a blast each time - the crew is terrific.

The food rocks. Buffet options change every day and I love the Sharkies menu. You can sit with your party or choose to sit with others and meet new people. It's a lot of fun regardless.

There was never a dull moment. This was the first time my friend and I have traveled together and we wish we stayed longer! (We stayed for one full week - Saturday to Saturday is best) We're already planning our trip for next year. The fact that the resort is adults only is SO great. There was never a dull moment, we had the time of our lives. Special thanks to everyone at the resort, again, for making our vacation so wonderful. We will see you again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kathryn L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,107)
Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I just got home from an unbelievable week at Club Med Turkoise. This was my first trip to an adults-only village after 9 visits to family villages. It was really pleasant to be able to relax on the beach and enjoy my meals without being interrupted by screaming toddlers. It was also a nice change to have a large group of other 20-somethings to hang out with during the day and to party with at night (in the past the only people close to me and my brothers’ ages were the staff). What made this the best vacation ever, though, was the fantastic staff (GO team). Their energy and enthusiasm made my trip so much more than just a week spent lying on a beautiful beach. I am already counting the days until I can get back to the paradise that is Club Med Turkoise!

For those who are interested, here is a breakdown of some of the aspects of the resort

Rooms: Very very basic, but perfectly adequate for my needs (a place to shower and a place to sleep). Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping the room clean and supplied with plenty of fresh towels.

Beach: Absolutely gorgeous! Soft white sand, crystal clear water, and no screaming children make for an unbelievably relaxing environment. Try to get to the beach before 10am (in low season) to reserve loungers in the shade; you’d probably need to get there significantly earlier in the busy season.

Water sports: Definitely go visit the sailing team for kayaking, stand-up paddling, and sailing. I highly recommend participating in the sailing armada, even if you’ve never sailed before in your life. Casey and his top-notch team of Derf, Thor, and Francis will ensure you make it to Iguana Island and back, even if they have to tow you with the speedboat!

Snorkeling: Top marks! There are two free trips out to the reef every day, and the views are breathtaking. We saw turtles, lobsters, eels, barracudas, enormous parrotfish, and an astounding variety of other fish and corals. Visibility is usually around 60 feet, so you don’t even need to dive to see all of the wonders! Shoutouts to Nick and Nick for being so much fun in and out of the water!

Land sports: The dynamic duo of Tonio and Jel, along with the rest of their team, will keep you moving all day long! Zumba with Richard is a one-of-a-kind experience, Aquagym in the pool with Carley is a fun but serious workout, tennis with Alex is always a good time, and the wide variety of other sports activities like beach soccer and volleyball will ensure you are never bored. Teddy, the sports manager, is an entertaining and energetic presence all around the village (he’s also a genuinely great guy).

Circus: Patrick is doing a phenomenal job leading an incredible team. Whether you are a first timer or an experienced flyer, you are sure to feel very safe and have lots of fun! Kory is an unbelievable teacher (he improved my swing more in 5 minutes than anyone else has in the past 3 years!) and was a lifesaver when it came to helping me care for my ripped hands. Marifer is infectiously energetic, remarkably graceful and talented, and so much stronger than her tiny frame would have you believe. Don’t miss the flying trapeze show or poolside circus show; this team has some of the most skilled performers and unique acts I’ve ever seen outside of Cirque du Soleil!

Entertainment: Hats off to Ara for keeping us constantly laughing and entertained! The shows were all very well done. Music Factory and Movie Factory had me laughing so hard I was nearly falling out of my seat, and the new Once Upon a Time show was absolutely wonderful. You could tell the GOs were definitely enjoying themselves during the performances. A huge round of applause to Patt, Bryce, Richard, and the other talented GOs who sang live on stage!

Nightlife: The best! Jimmy, Meghan, Jess, Shane, Ben, and Manu serve up great drinks all day long and until almost 2am, and DJ extraordinaire JP keeps the music bumping and the party rocking. Ask Manu to show you a magic trick, and I guarantee you’ll be impressed. Don’t miss Pirate Night at Sharkies, where the party gets turned up for real!

Food: Eat dinner at Lucayan, the specialty restaurant, as often as you can; reservations can be made the evening before. Make sure to include 1 or 2 GOs in your headcount! Sharkies is great for an afternoon or late-night snack; Gabriel and Mikey make some seriously tasty chicken kebabs, cheeseburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches. In the main restaurant, seafood is your best bet since it’s one of the few things that can be obtained locally; almost everything else has to be brought in from Miami. Dinner by the pool for the circus show was absolutely incredible; buy a bottle of wine to get a table in the front row!

Management: It doesn’t get any better than Mike Clarke. You’ll see him everywhere in the village: dancing onstage in the evening shows, handing out ice pops on the beach in the afternoon, greeting you as you head in for meals, or taking a turn as bartender or DJ. He is always shining the spotlight on his amazing team, and it is clearly apparent that they really respect him and enjoy working for him. Make sure to get to Turkoise before he leaves for Japan in November!

Other: Photographer Samuel has the best smile in the village, and OH MY GOD does he take fantastic pictures! Stop by the boutique to visit Mau and pick up an iconic Club Med 45 shirt. Paula and Shantal at reception took great care of us and handled all of our (very few) concerns. For an off-site adventure, walk down the beach and head up to Salt Mills Plaza to visit Potcake Place; from 10am-1pm, you can take a rescue puppy for a walk on the beach!

You’ll get the best value out of your vacation if you participate in all of the activities on offer and get to know the GOs. Try everything at least once (why not, it’s free!) and you’ll be sure to have a great time and meet tons of awesome people (both GOs and other guests)!

Room Tip: B building has great beach access.
4 Thank Dana R
Winnipeg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was my first Club Med "experience" and it will not be my last. It was awesome. I have been "around" the Caribbean (Mexico, Cuba, Dominican, Jamaica) but this exceeded all of those trips (ok, Negril runs a close second - Sunset at the Palms).

The beach is to die for. The best. The best. The best. Multiple walks every single day on gorgeous sand with turquoise water that hypnotizes.

Breaking it down:

The rooms. Yes, they are old BUT they are clean. Very clean. No issues at all, always had hot water, AC worked just fine, no bugs. The only thing that did I marvelled at was the TV. Yes it was a flat screen, but my computer screen at home was bigger. Not an issue for me as I was not there to watch TV, but still? I was in D2131 which was on the second floor right behind Sharkie's. It had a partial ocean view. Left a note asking to have some beer stocked in the fridge but no-go. Guess it's a Policy.

The grounds. Expansive to say the least. Huge. Kept very clean, and aesthetically pleasing to say the least.

The food. When I read reviews of this location that say the food was "amazing" I wonder if we were staying at the same place. The food was good, and at times very good, but never beyond that. If your destination of choice is (primarily) driven by food, go elsewhere. In my case, food is not a critical criterion. Breakfast was predictable and for the most part, lunch had no delightful surprises. The innovation, creativity and diversity was saved for supper which while more impressive, had no home runs. What I appreciated was the fact that you could pick up your wine of choice - by the bottle - and take it to your table. Excellent. That being said, I lost count of how many times I was served red wine in a brandy snifter at the bar. Also appreciated was that the alcohol was not "watered down" which is something I have experienced elsewhere and loathe immensely. It was also nice to have Sharkie's on the beach to serve you snacks throughout the day and provide some "reprieve" from the heat with some finely mixed drinks.

Snorkelling. I am not a diver, but am an avid snorkeler and very much enjoyed this as part of the all-inclusive package. Twice a day the boat with its overzealous cheerleaders would go out and - for the most part - take you to approximately the same place - where you would combat a quite-to-very strong current. Appreciated the fact that they took roll call, and checked the roll call more than once AND insisted that you buddied-up with someone. Saw a plethora of camera-worthy pictures and videos. Here's a plug that provides no residual income for me, but prior to going to Jamaica I bought a Canon PowerShot D20 with full HD (1080), it's waterproof, takes pics and videos. Stellar. The memories I have from this are priceless (this is sounding like a commercial), but to have video footage of sharks, rays, barracudas, turtles (even captured an elusive eel on film) ...and of course the constant parade of colourful tropical fish - including a pair of puffer fish? Phenomenal. Don't be in a hurry, take your time and you will "see" a lot more than if you are constantly on the move. Apparently the sharks on the reef are not prone to snacking on the visitors so enjoy your time with them. Took an Excursion with Island Vibes Tours to Iguana Island. This came recommended to me by someone who had utilized their services and it was money well spent. Enjoyable. Taken to "some other" places to snorkel, including a grove where you can dive down and pick up a conch, which will then be cleaned for you and mixed into a delicious salad ... and yes, you get to keep the shell ! That food is prepared for you while you tour Iguana Island - so named for obvious reasons.

The GOs. Yes, for the most part as most commentators state, they are polite, friendly and very hard working (when on shift, it's a long day). There is a "smack" of attitude at times, but then, when you are stationed on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, it might just rub off after a while :-) Mike, you are the Consummate Chef. While the GOs are encouraged (i.e., instructed) to sit with guests at meal time, Religion as a subject is not on the Menu. Perfect.

The GMs. That's the "us" part of Club Med which in and of itself would bring me back again. By far a critical facet of "the Club Med Experience" is the guests themselves who always ensure that unless you want to, you will not be eating alone. This was at a level that I had never experienced before. People introducing themselves to you and as someone who travels alone, I was not used to. Fantastic. Also, as an Adults Only Club Med, off the Richter Scale amazing. I have children, and I love them, it's other peoples' children I tend to have a problem with. Huge factor on the "plus" side of the rating. Keep it up !!!

The bugs. They ARE a factor, but not as bad as I have experienced elsewhere. I had a couple of bites, including a select few nasty ones, so best to bring bug spray...or you can buy bug spray with 40 DEET in the Boutique for a mere $16 or sun tan lotion for $25. On that note, while you can buy all manner of sundry items in the Boutique, it is pricey...in case you had not picked up on that yet. A nice walk into Town addresses that. Simply head down the beach and just before Seven Stars, there is a walkway that takes you into Town where you can sample the services of many outlets that would welcome your money (and plastic).

The weather. Fantastic, basically 28-30C every day (I do not speak Fahrenheit). In 14 days, it "spat" once for about 30 minutes. That was it. Gorgeous weather.

The beach. Well, let's just save the best for last shall we? Not surprising that this beach earns the #1 or #2 beach award on TripAdvisor on a consistent basis. Simply cannot say enough about this beach, and while I walked as far as Beaches, nothing compares to the quality and size of the beach at Club Med compared to every other hotel. We simply had the best location...and that is what it is all about...location, location, location. 14 sailboats at Club Med compared to 1 or 2 at other hotels. All manner of watersports are available, and I was impressed with the tireless efforts of the GOs in servicing the moronic escapades of the GMs who required being rescued after CLAIMING they knew how to sail, only to imperil the lives of those on the boat with them, and the hotel guests all along the beach. Kudos to the waterfront GOs...Back to the beach. I swam in the water here (besides snorkelling) more than anywhere else because the water was phenomenal, and appreciated the easy access in and out of the water...no shells, rocks, etc. There are nice cabanas on the beach to provide relief from the sun, and you end up sharing these with strangers who then become friends.

On the whole, my best vacation experience ever (I go away for 2 weeks every Winter), and I WILL be back, just do not know when as my Bucket List has a few more destinations to pursue.

Stayed there from December 29, 2013 to January 12, 2014. Sorry it took me so long to write this Review, but I had copious notes to draw from.

Room Tip: I was in D2131 which was second floor behind Sharkie's. No issues with sound/noise, and this wa...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Staten Island, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My family and I just returned from a one-week stay at Club Med Turkoise and it was our favorite Club so far. After we arrived at the airport, we were taken immediately by van to the Club. We were welcomed by Mike Clarke, Chef of the Village, and several GO’s with drinks in hand -- what a nice way to greet us! Mike told us a little about the Club and then Bryce showed us to our rooms. Our room, on the third floor of Bldg. C, had a very comfortable king-sized bed, AC that worked continuously, a small refrigerator, hot and cold running water, no breaks in electric service, was always clean and had plenty of towels! My 21 yr. old daughter and 19 yr. old son had a room two doors down from us that had twin beds with all the same working amenities as we had – no complaints at all.
The beach is breathtaking – soft white sand and, of course, crystal clear turkoise water. We stayed in the shade under a beach hut most of the time because the weather was always sunny and hot. We never had any trouble getting a chaise lounge at either the beach or the pool, although we did spend most of our time at the beach (sorry Dylan)! The buffet meals were good and we never went away hungry. The breads and desserts were definitely something to write home about -- absolutely delicious! The specialty restaurant was very good and a nice change from the buffet. On our last night, the circus team performed over the pool and they were spectacular! Tables were set up around the pool and dinner was served there as well. Each chef showcased their specialty recipe and were given praise by all. Now for the real reason why we would go back to this Club – it’s because of the GO’s. I have never seen a resort generate the amount of energy that Turkoise generates! How these GO’s keep on going morning, noon and night is just beyond me. Their enthusiasm with which they peform their duties is irresistible! Whether you want to participate in activities or would rather read a good book by the water, they are always friendly, helpful and encouraging.
We made a lot of friends on this trip and would like to say a special THANK YOU to Richard (you’re like the energizer bunny), Manu and Ben (favorite bartenders), Jel (fuhgeddaboudit), Alex (best of luck in SF), and Antonio (Land Sports), Roxanne (Reception – good luck in Punta Cana), Marifer and Kory (Trapeze), Dylan (Lifeguard), Thor and Derf (Sailing), Teddy (Ciao, Ciao!), Astrid (Office), Nick (Snorkling) and, of course, Mike Clarke (Leonardo) for picking the best group of GO’s ever. We will definitely return to this Club. Ciao, Ciao!!

3 Thank StatenIsland_NYLoco
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We returned for a 2nd visit to Club Med Turkoise

Summer camp for adults.
Don't go if you are looking for any sort of luxury!
Basic rooms , basic food but well presented and tastily done. Wonderful fresh bread and deserts.
What you are going for is the best beach in the Caribbean , and a party every night.
If you are not familiar, Club Med hire young people to look after the activities for you, Aerobics, Zumba, yoga, sailing, diving, snorkeling, trapeze, beach volleyball, tennis, soccer, kayak, windsurfing, paddle board and probably some others I missed. These young people then get to start the dancing off each night and keep it going to 2am.

We stayed 11 nights and partied every night but 1, the dive boat leaves too early!

If you are diving or snorkeling ask for the 2 Nicks remember "Britannia rules the waves"
We had a great dive and saw many sharks. Nick was very patient with my wife who had mask trouble.
Richards the best fitness instructed we have ever met and the life and soul of the party.
Megan behind the bar always greets you with a smile and has your drink waiting, and Sobah will leave you planning a trip to Maldives.
We are long time club med guests (around 25 years) Mike is the most attentive" chef du village" (resort manager) we have come across. He is always visible and ready to help with any issues.

Paul and Susan
"We will be back "

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Paul H
Berkeley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Grace Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Club Med there has the largest and most incredible gorgeous beachfront than any other resort on Grace Beach. (Note: I am jumping all over many categories in this review)

Club Med has been there for a very long time; I know at least 25 years. Yes the buildings could use some caulking on steps, some painting in some spots and rooms updated but I don't care. I am a 5 star to 1 star type of traveler as long as the rooms are clean and safe. of course, I love luxury 5 star but it is not a prerequeset for a lovely vacation. You know what is great; you put your wallet and passport in the room safe and you don't have to open that safe for at least a week. Your wallet is untouched! and so is your cash!

SINGLES
What is also nice about this Club Med is that there are no one under 18. It is singles and couples ranging from the 20's to the 70's it seems. I love the mix of people older, younger and same age. Makes for interesting conversations with people. I love children but this is nice without them as it makes people more available to socialize with others outside their normal circle. It makes me go back and back and back because of it is for singles and ADULTS.

PHYSICAL LOCATION
Beach is amazing. Lovely sun shacks at the back of the beach; not enough for all people but sometimes I've shared them with other GM's (visitors) and met some lovely people that way. Sometimes, people take a sun shack and leave their things there but don't come back all day; which is not okay. You have to move your chair around the sun shack when the sun moves so you stay in the shade but if that is the biggest problem you have on vacation you're lucky!

Cigarette Butts; yes, they should send someone around to clean up the cigarette butts from the sun shacks. There is a maintenance person who picks up garbage, bottles and cans. They should also have a rake to clean out that. With that said, it is so lovely and pleasant to just hang out there all day; wish the loungers were more comfortable but I bring a pillow with me for it.

You have to watch at certain times in the early a.m. and just before dinner they spray the property by golf cart for mosquitos.

There is nothing more peaceful than to sit and watch the water, hear it and go in and out all day swimming in it.

SCUBA (pay extra -worth it! though!) and snorkeling (free) are available and fun. Lauren and several others are in the scuba office and they are the nicest people and best in customer service and kindness too!

Sailing, kayaking, volleyball, etc are free. I don't think the coral is as amazing as other spots in the world but the fish are interesting and they are nice excursions.

Internet and Phone Usage
You can buy a plan for 7 days for I believe $70 or $80. You can call all over the world with it how many times you like. While I was there the internet portion was the only part that worked so I only paid $20. Hey, that happens on a tropical island: I'm on vacation.. Oh well, go with it~ they did make some international calls for me gratis. Thank you!

Security.
they have security 24/7 who are very low key and makes you feel safe like you can walk all over the property at night alone or with others and feel very safe.

STAFF
Most staff (GO's) are amazing people, interesting, helpful and wanting everyone to have a good time. In the restaurant the servers, the maids, grounds-people and some bartenders are local. Some of the local staff are not amazingly friendly, I think shy; but they are all nice and they light up when you make an effort to smile and say things like "Thank you" & "Good Morning"!

The GO's are some of the most sharp, fun, talented, interesting, most of them worldly, adventurous fun people you will ever meet. They all have lots of energy and work very hard. Michael Clark the Chef d'Village is amazing in the entertainment shows. He has a pleasant way with his staff and guest alike and is a real team leader.. He is polite and remembers people. Other people like Bryce(GO Sports ) , Kairn (front desk), Dennis (chef) , Lauren (scuba) are such assets fo the Club. I hope they are there when I return . They help you relax and enjoy your time there so much.

FOOD
I always remember that it is very difficult to cook for a large group of people on an island where you have to ship things in. Being said, that food is included in the cost I was not expecting fantastic food. However, The food is amazing and they have amazing chefs: Fred, Dennis, JP, Samantha, pardon I don't remember the other names who went out of their ways to make great food. that kitchen is so hot for them I'm sure and they work so hard. I think they do an amazing job.

Yes, not every dish is a smashing success but with all the choices there is always at least a few selections you will enjoy each meal. Most of the Bread is amazing and most made there; some commercial ones like English Muffins but the artisan breads are wonderful.

Different themes on different nights; Italian, French, Mexican, Island, Fusion and it makes is fun as you also have different colors to wear for different nights. .

Some people want hamburgers, hot dogs, fries and wraps. They can get those almost every meal. I heard some people review and say the food at the Club was terrible. I think they were expecting 5 star dining.. It's not but the food is good, decent and a huge variety. Some of the dishes are 5 stars. I've had amazing leg of lamb, Asian noodles, pork chili verde, Asian fried rice, fish cevice, pork roast, incredible spaghetti Bolognese, etc... I would have paid $35+ an entrée for in New York and would have felt it was worth it. You pick and choose and "shop around the buffet" .

Alcohol is included. I don't like much of it;their only wine I can drink is the Rose but really all of them have too much acidity and have gotten worse over the years.

I think their Club Med brand gin, vodka, whiskey, tequila, etc. is made on the island and is awful stuff. I guess because of the huge import taxes they are going local.

Normally, I usually have 2 or maybe 3 cocktails while out and that is all I can drink. This alcohol is so low proof that I could drink 8 of them and not feel any effects. However, You can buy a bottle there but it is very expensive due to Country Import Taxes. Best to buy a bottle of good alcohol like "Grey Goose", etc. from them at the bar or boutique and have them hold it behind the bar to use in your drinks while you are there. I don't have a problem with them charging for alcohol if the price is not a 300% markup.

Having traveled a lot, you get to figure out what food to order depending on your physical location like Beef in Omaha, Fish in Alaska, Pate in France, etc...

CLUB MED GREETINGS AND GOODBYES
YOu have a 5 minute greeting at the front.

Some of the GO's greet you and say goodbye; part of their jobs. . they do it in a friendly manner and anyone who wants to quietly slip in is bound to be uncomfortable with that. I tell these people relax, enjoy it, these folks are only wanting you to relax and enjoy your time here. Some people have complained about the GO;s greeting them by waving arms and being excited people were there; I say "RELAX", Let go and get over yourself and enjoy the time at Adult Camp!

MUSIC and SHOWS
Most of the shows are hokey but they are nice and it is so much fun to cheer on the GO's who've helped you throughout your day, now in the show. It is like summer camp. Some of the shows were more professional and some just plain goofy.

They were all entertaining Some of the Staff should listen to themselves on the microphone and practice more in speaking on one, as sometimes not able to be understood as to what is said due to improper microphone technique.

DJ's
they play the music way too loud. It is so loud that you can't really converse with people next to you. I think they should turn it down a notch or two. when they did the music of the 70's to 90's they got the most people out dancing on the floor. Yes, Michael Jackson (God Bless his Soul) still lives and gets us all up and dancing.

Club Med is a camp for adults. You come and "play" or "quietly play by reading, etc" for a week or so and let your cares slip away. It is always relaxing and you can be very active there OR do nothing. It is so healing and restful. this beach is gorgeous.

I would tell anyone to go with a relaxed attitude with little expectations. Look at the price you are paying for an all inclusive in a most gorgeous spot and I think it is totally worth it. If you are annoyed at a housekeeping slip up of foregetting your towels, or your coffee and tea bag box empty then this is not the place for you. it is not perfection but it is pleasant, relaxing and affordable on a regular basis not just once in a lifetime!

SHARKIE's
should have more of a mingling area; a bigger porch area. or no porch and a floor on the sand area. Fun spot though!

Well a;great time was had and i'll be back here again (and again)!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank mdbrod4
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I brought our 3 daughters to Club Med Turquoise for a family only vacation knowing it may be a long time before we can all go away together again and we brought back so many fabulous memories. Not sure where to start....the beach was stunning, water breath-taking, town enchanting. This island is truly magical. The rooms are basic but clean and we have high praise for Sonique who took very good care of us. We never lacked for anything. The chief of the village, Mike and his wonderful team contributed to soooooo many moments that we will cherish forever...too many to name but I'll try to give highlights....
-Sailing our first Getaway ( despite invading swim zone with 3 dolphins in tow!) Casey and his awesome crew of Derf, Francis, Thor and of course Anita were absolutely awesome! Our family has visited 6 other Club Meds in the Caribbean area and this sailing team is by far the best that we have met. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
-Richard and Marifer for their endless energy....you cannot look at these 2 without smiling and so much fun!
-At the bar, Ben makes the best Cosmos and Meghan has the best smile. Alex, you come in a close second...always a pleasure to see you in the morning. Special thank you to Mike for introducing me to Petron Café, my new favourite.
-Regatta and armada were great fun...trip to Iguana Island was a highlight. Met wonderful people.
-Jennifer, beautiful job on Once Upon a Time show. You are talented.
-Fred, the Happy Chef, so courteous and attentive- make sure you book a meal at Lucayan. Islande baby, gave us top notch service...would request her as a waitress every night if I could.
-Friday night White night show by the pool was magical and a wonderful way to end our vacation.
-Last shout out to Teddy, Alex (tennis), Nick (scuba) and Jess whom we had the pleasure of getting to know. JP...music was amazing every night.
- Having 3 daughters, they enjoyed visiting the boutique and every single staff member there was very helpful.

Mike, I just wanted to let you know that working in HR, I always pay attention to how the staff are treated and it is to your great credit that they are so happy and proud to work with you. Many told me what a wonderful experience it was to be on your team. I would visit any Club you are working at.

Kayla and I will see all you in 7 weeks, 6 days.......

Room Tip: Stayed in A building on first floor and it was perfect.
2 Thank Ann N