It was my seventh (7th) visit to Club Med Turks, a lot of positive changes were made, with the lounge chairs by the pool on the beach and by the theatre, along with comfortable wicker couches set around the club. The food was still good, maybe not as much variety as before, but okay.
I found the reception staff to be lost in not knowing their own club policies when I had complained about an issue that they have posted in writing, on the beach canopies about not leaving towels more than 30 minutes or have them removed, yet they were left over night, so people could reserve the chairs. The reception staff stated, they had no such policy in place, yet it is in writing by Club Med Mgt.
I was also surprised to see them charging $5 for an hours use on the internet, when you really only need it for a few minutes, for an all inclusive club, I found this strange, as I had been to La Paz, Bolivia, a place so poor that even their internet access was "free".
The music around the pool and beach bar was the same all the time, remix played over and over and in french. I had submitted a comment about this before on another trip for more variety, yet obviously that hasn,t changed.
The GO,s in the past were more friendly, I found them to want to hang out with them selves in a group than stop and see how you were doing, this also goes for the Chief of the village, in past he/she would always be seen chatting with guests or walking on the beach to see if you were happy or had any issues.
Over all, I,ll still go back for the location, the beach and the weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An adult-only all inclusive resort in Turks & Caicos with gorgeous award-winning beaches and thrilling watersports. Travel to Club Med Turkoise with your friends or alone to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation in beachfront tropical scenery on the island of Providenciales, in the Caribbean Sea. Stay at this upscale all-inclusive adult resort and experience a vacation as carefree as exciting. Relax on a beach chair or indulge in the ultimate in water sports and fun activities. As one of the best all-inclusive resorts reserved exclusively for adults, this beautiful location is a destination that allows singles and couples to enjoy their getaway like they never have before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp so you can book your Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks And Caicos
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Club Med Turks Caicos
- Club Med Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Club Med
- Providenciales Club Med
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales