We just returned from our stay here and were very pleased. Turtle Cove is centrally located so we could get anywhere on the island quickly. The hotel was clean, had very pleasant helpful staff and was a fantastic value. The pool and garden area were great. Had a restaurant on site that also provided live entertainment two nights a week. Could easily walk to multiple restaurants around the marina for other options if you want. We walked the beach every day since access to the beach was so close...and the best snorkeling reef on the island is just on the other side of the marina. I would recommend renting a car if you plan to sight see around the island because the taxi prices are high. Well worth the price. If your diving the operators pick you up at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales