THIS PLACE IS DIRTY AND THE STAFF IS RUDE!!!! Booked a night here on Hotels.com. Price was supposed to be 129.00 a night and 30 for roll away for 5 people. But once there, they tried to scam us for 230 a night saying that price was for double occupancy. All there is NO roll aways! My child had to sleep on the tile floor with a smokey bed spread. No extra blankets! When I asked for more blankets I was told that the manager on staff didn't have an extra key to get another blanket! This place is sooooo bad! DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING GOOD THAT YOU SEE ABOUT THIS PLACE. I want to take a shower in bleach every time I think of Turtle Cove Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales