I stayed here for one night only while waiting departure the next day on a dive live aboard. I booked based on price alone (I pd $99USD + about 20% taxes), and kept expectations low. $18 taxi ride from the airport, one way. Room was not ready when I arrived about 1pm, so front desk recommended I go for lunch down the street. The Aggressor boat leaves from the marina at the hotel, so very convenient for their customers. The Explorer leaves from the Caicos marina, about a $22 taxi ride away. Doesn't matter how many people are in the taxi, they all pay the same price. Front desk staff very accommodating and friendly. Clean room, good A/C and adequate bathroom. NO amenities such as shampoo or hair dryer. I drank from the tap and had no issues as water is all desalinated by the gov't utility. Sheets are finished/worn out and need replacement. Bedspread had cigarette burn holes in it. Good water pressure in the shower. Internet was adequate for me. NO restaurant facilities, but several within walking distance which were adequate, however expensive for what you got. Weak pool area but this was not important to me. Easy 10 minute walk to the beach, which is mixed sandy/rocky. Would use this hotel ONLY as an inexpensive layover option in a country with overpriced accommodations across the board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales