I stayed at Turtle Cove for just one night before boarding a live-aboard the next morning. It was an ok stay, definitely fine for a stopover, but I would not recommend it as a base for more extended vacation.
The room was spacious, A/C worked well. It was not dirty, but I would not call it clean either - lots of dust in the furniture and along the walls on the tile floors, there were a couple of big dead bugs on the floor too. I know it's the tropics, but still.. Linens were pretty thin and the mattress had seen better days. I would compare it to a middle-age La Quinta or Ramada for a US equivalent.
The restaurant serves excellent dinner, and there is a place next door that organizes boat trips and rents cars, bikes and mopeds.
I would recommend it for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for the best hotel rates in Turks and Caicos, our comfortable, friendly accommodations, on Turtle Cove Marina, are perfect for you! Each unit is equipped with a mini refrigerator,microwave, coffee maker, iron and board and hairdryer. Free in room WiFi. There is so much activity just steps from your door. Yachts, bars, restaurants, car rentals, dive and fishing operators are all based at Turtle Cove Marina. Smiths Reef is only a 10 minute walk and the worlds most beautiful Grace Bay Beach is a 15 min walk. If you plan to spend your days SCUBA diving, fishing or exploring the nearby beaches, why not save money and stay at our friendly,newly renovated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Turtle Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Cove Hotel Providenciales
- Turtle Cove Resort
- Turtle Cove Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales