we have stayed here many times and would not stay anywhere else on the island. The rates are quite reasonable for what you get. Every time we stay here, something extra is thrown in.
The hosts, Wen and Jean Luc, have always been friendly and accomodating. They go out of their way to make sure that we are happy. The location has been perfect: walking distance of a fantastic beach, close proximity to excellent restaurants. The rest of the staff is
also friendly and the rooms are kept clean. The mini fridge came in handy for storing extra food bought at the nearby deli. All in all, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales