“Caribbean Paradise In Is A Great Place To Stay”

Caribbean Paradise Inn
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Since I Visit Turks And Caicos For Work,I Stayed At Caribbean Paradise Inn.The Rooms Are Fine The Prices Are Not High And The Staff Is Very,Very Kind.Wen Is A Great Hostess.Always With A Big Smile.Thanks For The Good Service.Keep Up The Good Work.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Paradise Inn

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed here on business and had a BLAST! Wyn and Jean-Luc were amazing hosts and were quick to help with any questions or just talk about the island. Dive reservations: yeah they do that, help with bags: that too, make awesome rum punch: they do that WELL! The beach is only a 2 minute walk from the property and they have free umbrellas, snorkel gear, and chairs for you to use. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Take advantage of the breakfast at the hotel as food on the island is extremely expensive.

Room Tip: Get a room on the side opposite the restaurant of you'll have to listen to the diners chatting a...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed at the Carribbean Paradise Inn on a Groupon special.
Jon Luc, Wen and Arlene provided great customer service, you are welcome with a rum punch and a smile.

No located on the beach but very close and they have chairs and umbrellas one can take to the beach. Had the breakfast one morning only, it was good, location is safe but after 9pm you have to fend for yourself as the lobby and front office is locked up with shutters down.

Rooms are ok except if its a regular bed frame, the bed moves away from the headboard on every turn or even by sitting on it. I noticed most of the other rooms had wooden frames that seemed stationed.

Did not try the internet because there was a fee, restaurant next door was always crowded but did not try as food on the island is very expensive, thanks to Graceway Gourmet food is good and they have specials.

We always stayed at the Comfort Suites which is now called Ports of Call Resort but got a deal with Groupon but will stay again at this property if Ports of Call Resort not available.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a bed with a wooden frame so avoid sliding over tile floors. Food on the island...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We highly recommend the Caribbean Paradise Inn!
My husband and I stayed there for our last two nights in Provo after coming back from an adventure in North Caicos and Middle Caicos. From the moment we stepped into the hotel, the owner Jean-Luc, was warm and welcoming. He greeted us with generous glasses of Rum Punch and friendly talk about the island. Our room was beautifully decorated with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. The grounds were tastefully landscaped with colourful mosaic tables and benches. Everything had an air of relaxation and happiness. Great value breakfast was served every morning and guests had access to beach towels, umbrellas and chairs to use at their convenience. The beach is a 2 minute walk from the hotel and a variety of restaurants are also in the vicinity.
Jean-Luc and Wen are always available to help you with any queries you may have: be it choosing a restaurant, suggesting good snorkeling or simply navigating the neighbourhood. Such hospitality and customer service made for an amazing stay at the Caribbean Paradise Inn.

We will definitely be back!

Merci Jean-Luc!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie L
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My sister and I got a Groupon deal for Caribbean Paradise Inn and stayed here June. I cannot praise this wonderful place enough. Upon arrival, we received a very warm welcome, which included an amazing cold glass of Rum Punch...okay, two! The room that we stayed in was moderately furnished, and extremely clean. The grounds are very well kept and the staff is courteous, professional and very friendly. The beach is a short 5-7 minute walk and the Inn provides umbrellas, chairs and towels. Be sure to take advantage, as the resort that surrounds the beach will not allow you to use their chairs. Trust me, we tried! There is a bakery about a block from the Inn, which was pretty decent. It will cost about $30 to travel anywhere on the island via taxi. My sister and I would walk to the grocery store, which is really nice, especially since there is a nice sized refrigerator in the rooms. The walk may be about 30 minutes or so. Not bad at all. The island is also extremely safe. I highly recommend eating at the "Conch Shack". The food was incredible. Lastly, I must give praise to the wonderful Jean Luc! He is an incredible host, very friendly and accommodating. My sister and I planned on going out for dinner, and called for a taxi that took a very long time to arrive. Jean Luc stepped in and insisted that he give us a ride to our destination, which was totally out of his way. Most people wouldn't have taken the time, especially since he was on his way home. He always made sure that me and my sister were okay and happy. There was no surprise bill or charges, as he is very up-front. The choice is easy, stay here!!! It is nice and quite, although there is a restaurant next door, all you hear is light chatter and light music. My sister and I would sit on the balcony and admire the lights from the restaurant, which closes at 10pm. If you are looking for a clean, peaceful and relaxing environment, this is it. It is definitely worth the price, Groupon or not. I plan on returning soon. Thanks Jean Luc!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Veronica T
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I can't say enough about this hotel. The staff is amazing especially John Luke. He offered us rides to restaurants so that we wouldn’t have to spend $30.00 to catch a cab. My only gripe about this hotel is that there aren’t many food places nearby other than that no complaints.

Room Tip: Any room you choose is great. The hotel is very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhonda T
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We absolutely loved our stay at CPI. Groupon did good with this place!!!! Our room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was great to work with and very helpful. Wen was an angel. She helped us plan and schedule our daily activities. The breakfast was awesome! A full breakfast was delivered to our room every morning. We enjoyed eating it on the balcony while watching the morning rain. Don't be fooled by the thick brush and vegetation surrounding the Inn. You are literally steps from the beach. On the opposite side, you are a 10 min walk from most affordable restaurants and shops. A small tip for the beach, if you pay the staff 5 or 10 bucks to use their towels and umbrellas and chairs, they will gladly accept your money and accommodate you. They were so happy to receive our money, they even served us drinks. Another tip, Wen makes the best "Welcome Drinks" on the Island in our opinion. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. This place is truly a hidden secret for the price, service, drinks and breakfast. We definitely plan on coming back next year!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple