Jean Luc and his staff are by far the friendliest people that live in the Caribbean or east of the Mississippi River. The hotel is very nice with a pool and a bar and only a minute walk to some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. The room has a refrigerator and coffee is made for you every morning. I really enjoyed smoking cuban cigars on the patio over the pool at the end of a long beach day. The owner even offered to drive me and my girlfriend to dinner one evening on his way home because we were unsure of his directions. Turks and Caicos is an expensive place to be a tourist and this hotel is completely reasonably priced and they also tell you the best places to go for shopping and for food. The location is great but be careful/have fun at the casino at the end of the block. Loved everything about this place and will definitely be back again. Beats an all inclusive hotel in experience price and enjoyment any day of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales