There are some spendy hotels/resorts on the island Caribbean Paradise Inn isn't one with that said it absolutely didn't disappoint. Jean Luc and staff did everything to accommodate and make our stay amazing. Some suggestions tho, I would pack snack food for your stay food on the island is very expensive especially snack stuff (chips, candy, dried fruit, nuts). Don't sleep with the door open there are these crazy sand mosquitos and their quite annoying so bring bug spray. Make sure Jean Luc makes you some rum punch :-) eat downstairs in the hotel the food is awesome and really well priced (island standard) everyone speaks English but the hotel tongue is French so you might wanna brush up on the that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales