Caribbean Paradise Inn
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$458
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$700
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$697
US$672
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,120
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,412
US$851
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,525
Orbitz.com
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$976
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Orbitz.com
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$334
Hotwire.com
All reviewsjean lucshort walkgrace bay beachcoyaba restaurantsmall hotelfriendly hotelgrocery storeoutdoor kitchenexpensive islandbeach towelspublic accesschairs and umbrellasrum punchfrench bakerynice poolcoffee makerbeach front
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This was my 4th trip to Providenciales in 3 years. The island truly is the closest you'll come to Paradise. As I've stated in previous reviews, Provo is not a place to party or have an exciting night life. It is a non-commercialized paradise, with calm aqua clear water, beach sand as white and soft as powdered sugar, with the most amazing cuisine. If your looking for a places to to relax and rejuvenate the Caicos Island's are it.

Now, As far as the Caribbean Paradise Inn, I can only assume it's rated so highly because of the cost, and perhaps if your lucky enough to get one of the few remodeled rooms. If you like Motel 6, then this might be acceptable to you. I had checked reviews and pics prior to booking, (please see my pictures of OUR room, so you know that there is a chance of what you might be getting). We were not so lucky. I booked the trip last minute, needing some R&R desperately. Our usual hotel had no availability. I saw the reviews and decided to book. I have traveled to many hotels both in US and in Caribean/Mexico. I prefer to stay in 3.5-4 star hotels. I would put the Caribbean Paradise Inn at a 2. Our room was on the bottom floor with our sliding glass doors opening up to a small cement slab looking straight on to pool. Slightly to my right however, not more than 30 feet was the outside garden restaurant Coyaba's. I chose to stand outside I was listening to the table conversations and could tell you what was on their plates. Uncomfortable for myself and the diners. I started to change in my room and realized they also had a view of my room. The room itself was dank and dark. Honestly didn't want to sit on the polyester bed spreads with crinkly plastic wrapped mattress. The lighting was poor giving the room a yellow/orange hue. It had traditional red tile floor. The Bathroom however, was the final deal breaker for me. Mold in grout and tile, some outside lattice was placed over gaping hole in ceiling ( see Pic), a tube of yellow water was draining in corner of shower. My spouse and I went to dinner, as it was a birthday celebration for her, and directly after called and booked a different hotel right around the corner. We packed our bags and left in the night. The front of the hotel has a pull down cover, similar to those in the inner city to prevent break-in's and we were given a code to get through the side gate. No one is available after 9 pm.

In the morning we went back and spoke with the owner and his wife. They are a very polite and warm couple truly wanting to know what they could do to make our stay better. I explained the room was just not comparable to where we usually stay. He asked where we were staying, and when we told him he said "oh well that is why...it is twice what you paid here for the night!" That is true. We paid $240/night vs the Caribbean Paradise $150. He said we cannot compete with that. He asked what was wrong with the room. I explained the proximity to the diner's tables, the room itself and the bathroom. I have never stayed in a hotel that has signs posted int he room not to drink the tap water!!! I explained this was not the remodeled room pictured on trip advisor. Again the owners were pleasant, I felt badly to be complaining I had no intention of insulting them. I just feel I spent a lot to come on vacation, to be upset or unsettled in the room,not feel the shower was clean would have ruined the trip.

Upon return to the States, Expedia attempted to get a refund for at least the other 5 days we had paid for, but the owners refused stating nothing was wrong with the room. If you are comfortable in a hotel similar to a Motel 6, then you'd be comfortable here. As I said the owners are pleasant and friendly. I have NO IDEA what view they are talking about. PLEASE PLEASE do not go to this hotel for a honeymoon. It is an absolutely beautiful island. There are very reasonably affordable hotels with a better quality rooms.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank reenrn
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is great spot for people who don't want to stay at an impersonal all inclusive hotel. This Inn has friendly staff and owner JeanLuc who are helpful and always willing to give you a warm smile. Just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with great swimming and warm water. You'll find it nice and quiet for sleeping and spending a few hours lazing by the pool. We loved this place. We recommend it highly, can't wait to go back some day.

Room Tip: Our room included a kitchenette which was great for the odd breakfast, lunch or snack.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nora M
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Grear place to rest. Place like you dont want to get away ever! Next vacation will be there for sure. The rooms are amzi g the view is such as plce for honneymoon or just have a fun relaxing time with frends, family or just in couple

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

There are some spendy hotels/resorts on the island Caribbean Paradise Inn isn't one with that said it absolutely didn't disappoint. Jean Luc and staff did everything to accommodate and make our stay amazing. Some suggestions tho, I would pack snack food for your stay food on the island is very expensive especially snack stuff (chips, candy, dried fruit, nuts). Don't sleep with the door open there are these crazy sand mosquitos and their quite annoying so bring bug spray. Make sure Jean Luc makes you some rum punch :-) eat downstairs in the hotel the food is awesome and really well priced (island standard) everyone speaks English but the hotel tongue is French so you might wanna brush up on the that.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank akabelcher
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Exploring places new to me is my passion. That explains my willingness to fly all night from Las Vegas to Providenciales, when I could travel to a beach in California, Mexico or Hawaii much easier and quicker.

I concur with the positive comments mentioned and will add a couple. Jean Luc and his new helper, LaToya, could not have been more helpful to book taxis, offer advice on tours and provide other support. I, somehow, missed learning the location of the breakfast area, but that was my fault. LaToya even offered me her telephone number if the taxi man did not arrive for an early morning pickup. That is an extra level of support much appreciated by this solo female traveler.

Robinson, Jean Luc's right-hand man, was everywhere, from pouring a welcome rum cocktail to bringing breakfast to my deck, if requested; always with a smile. Thanks, Robinson!

I did enjoy walking to the nearby beach and the other direction to shops and cafes. This is my kind of vacation, where I am not dependent on a rental car or taxis for my basic needs...

I enjoyed a snorkeling/beach cruise with Silver Deep Tours, which gave me an opportunity to see more of the island and its surrounding waters.

My evening meals on two nights of my stay were provided by Carmen and Mario in the bar at the Inn. The white wine was crisp and very good; thanks, Mario! And Carmen grills a delicious bar-be-que chicken served with rice and colorful carrot slaw. I highly recommend it!

All in all, this was a restful, relaxing vacation in a tropical paradise surrounded by beautiful beaches and turquoise water.

This is an older 2 story Inn with only 17 rooms, which means that you will probably hear some noise from the pool and possibly the restaurant next door. If you want total privacy and quiet, you might try one of the newer places on the beach that cost 6 times more.

Room Tip: I chose an upstairs room with a balcony for privacy, and #17 met all my needs for reading, relaxing and sleeping.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo