“Not Sure Where to BEGIN”

Caribbean Paradise Inn
Ranked #24 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not Sure Where to BEGIN”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I will by saying that this is my FIRST EVER review to tripadvisor but the impression that this property left had such an effect on me that I must leave commentary.

I recently traveled to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for the first time on June 28th 2013 and I was sooo confused on where to stay etc. I read so many reviews here and on other sites. Now, an island-girl by birth and a recent grad., I wanted to stay some place nice but of course, didn't want to break the bank! :-)

After much debate, I LITERALLY tossed a coin between Caribbean Paradise Inn and Ports of Call Resort. Let's just say, "tails" had me headed to Caribbean Paradise Inn. Now that I'm back in the states, I can't say that I regret that decision ONE BIT.

Upon my arrival, I met the smiling and so-friendly "Wen." Her aura is just refreshing and beautiful! I must say, I expected a much smaller room. The rooms here are large, fitted with a veranda/patio with island-style furniture. The bathroom is HUGE! The shower was fitted just right for a "glamazon" like myself who stands 5'11.5". The bed sheets were soft, clean, AND white! The pool gleamed! It seems as though they really put a lot of care into maintaining the property's grounds. When I arrived, someone was applying touch-up paint to the rear...

Honestly, I could've eaten off the floors in my room! Room service personnel were so courteous and just took great care of the room and my personal belongings. There is also a safe in the room. The property is guarded and requires passcode-entry at night.

Did I mention that there is an on-site bar?! What more could I ask for? Safety--courtesy--a warm welcome--non-stop assistance--and a good drink--ALL AT A BUDGET.

The property is a 3 minute walk to Grace Bay Beach. It's heaven-on-earth. Honestly. Caribbean Paradise Inn is truly a charm. When I think "Inn," I normally have a different vision than what Caribbean Paradise Inn presented. I am at a loss for words, actually.

One thing I CAN say however is: I will return again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank CaribbeanWay876

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Putnam, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Good spot to add a few days to your stay. Not what I would consider a quick walk to the beach but ok.. Friendly service , clean room and comfortable bed reasonable price for this island . Walk to casino and Coyoba and Coco Bistro as well as the Caicos Bakery and Caicos Café.

Room Tip: Ask for room in back away from restaurant.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank CJ F
Nosara, Costa Rica
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Great deal as far as reasonable and clean accommodations on Provo, but don't order the breakfast! The breakfast was horrible and pricey and served with all styrofoam and plastic even though we ate there. On an island it really seems wasteful and not appetizing to use tiny styrofoam cups for coffee and not even have the option of plates, silverware and cups that can be washed and reused. I'm mainly posting this in hopes that they will consider changing this practice and so others don't waste money on the breakfast. The bar downstairs has a great bartender and selection of rums, the service otherwise was subpar.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Heidi H
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I am really happy I chose the caribbean paradise inn to spend my vacation, I took my mother with me, and after reading the reviews I knew we would both enjoy it! The ambiance is greAt. My mother, jean Luc and I all had great conversations, and he was just so animated and kind. He offered great service an is definitely hospitable. Everyone including Robinson, Therese, and Luna are all very sweet and kind. The hotel was quiet, and located about 3 minutes away from the beach. We would walk there and the grocery store every morning, we stayed in room 13, which had a fantastic view of the pool and the hotel grounds, only recommendation is to bring plenty of snacks! Bagels, Nutella, nutra grain bars, pasta. There are kitchens on site so it's great to make a home cooked meal after a long day at the beach. Also there wasn't a lot of activities to do, so bring a good book as well. The place is very tranquil. Glad we went!! Hopefully we can visit again soon and jean Luc will still be there with wen!!!

Room Tip: Pick room 13!!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Nicole716
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed at the Caribbean Paradise Inn for 2 nights before meeting friends at Beaches. I chose the hotel because of the price and because I wanted some quiet time. Jean Luc was extremely accommodating and helpful! The rooms were clean, quiet, cool (a MUST!) and comfortable. The bathroom in my room (#113) was newly tiled and had dual vanities/sinks which was very nice. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back. It was a wonderful place to regroup and relax. Very close to the Grace Bay Club where there was beach access. My room had a mini fridge which was a wonderful surprise since I had brought snacks and drinks! I too, enjoyed visiting with the resort cat which I named TC.

Room Tip: Room 113 overlooked the pool/ courtyard. It was quiet and loved the balcony for coffee and reading...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mamafly
Baltimore
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Me and my friends were always talking about going to Turks and Caicos but kept putting it off. We then found a Groupon deal that we could not resist and ended up at the Caribbean Paradise Inn. Jean Luc and Wen took great care of us!! Wen is definitely awesome, anything you need, she is there to provide!!! Breakfast was available every morning. The hotel is small but very relaxing and the beach is literally 2 to 3 minutes away. The power went out while we were there but Jean Luc and Wen did everything they could to make us feel comfortable. We are headed back this year and staying at the Caribbean Paradise Inn again....we plan to make this a yearly trip.

Room Tip: We had the top level corner unit...not much of a view but quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jinkz
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is our second time visiting Provo and of course we wanted to stay at the Caribbean Paradise Inn. Owner Jean-Luc is extremely attentive to any request and is always willing to chat and offer advice on activities. He remembered us from last year and that personal touch makes you want to go back again. The location is very convenient to the beach and, if you have a car, you can get around to pretty much anywhere on the island. I recommend this place to everyone considering Turks & Caicos. We'll be there NEXT YEAR!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple