I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I will by saying that this is my FIRST EVER review to tripadvisor but the impression that this property left had such an effect on me that I must leave commentary.
I recently traveled to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for the first time on June 28th 2013 and I was sooo confused on where to stay etc. I read so many reviews here and on other sites. Now, an island-girl by birth and a recent grad., I wanted to stay some place nice but of course, didn't want to break the bank! :-)
After much debate, I LITERALLY tossed a coin between Caribbean Paradise Inn and Ports of Call Resort. Let's just say, "tails" had me headed to Caribbean Paradise Inn. Now that I'm back in the states, I can't say that I regret that decision ONE BIT.
Upon my arrival, I met the smiling and so-friendly "Wen." Her aura is just refreshing and beautiful! I must say, I expected a much smaller room. The rooms here are large, fitted with a veranda/patio with island-style furniture. The bathroom is HUGE! The shower was fitted just right for a "glamazon" like myself who stands 5'11.5". The bed sheets were soft, clean, AND white! The pool gleamed! It seems as though they really put a lot of care into maintaining the property's grounds. When I arrived, someone was applying touch-up paint to the rear...
Honestly, I could've eaten off the floors in my room! Room service personnel were so courteous and just took great care of the room and my personal belongings. There is also a safe in the room. The property is guarded and requires passcode-entry at night.
Did I mention that there is an on-site bar?! What more could I ask for? Safety--courtesy--a warm welcome--non-stop assistance--and a good drink--ALL AT A BUDGET.
The property is a 3 minute walk to Grace Bay Beach. It's heaven-on-earth. Honestly. Caribbean Paradise Inn is truly a charm. When I think "Inn," I normally have a different vision than what Caribbean Paradise Inn presented. I am at a loss for words, actually.
One thing I CAN say however is: I will return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales