We picked this resort for not only the reasonable price point in comparison to the rest of the the hotels in this area but because we prefer a more private, no fuss, down to earth experience. We've stayed at plenty of large to medium sized resorts and found that we have the best time at privately run inns where you meet the entire staff.
Wen is a sweetheart. She helped us book reservations for snorkeling (conch dive), restaurants, etc. She even secured a rental car for us for one day when we had no such luck finding one on our own last minute. I'd highly recommend at least getting a car just for the day to explore beyond grace bay. Wen is right in that it's best to try to book a car the day before you leave to the airport so you have a full day with the car then use it to drive to airport to save money on the taxi fare. Wen even shared some of her moist and tasty homemade banana bread with us. She sent us off with warm hugs when we checked out. Miss you Auntie Wen!
Water from room isn't drinkable so you can bring your own water bottle to fill from the water cooler in the breakfast area out back. Free reliable Wifi! Even the larger resorts charge for wifi in TCI.
Grace Bay Beach: The beach is short walk. Grab towels from front desk. Follow a loosely marked path through a parking lot but make sure you have sandals on and arrive to your amazement. I've seen plenty of turquoise water before but never this crystal-clear. The water is extremely calm. There are chairs provided from CPI - some are locked together and you can get a set of keys from the front desk. I'd recommend that CPI number or color code the locks and keys so that you can match them up quickly instead trying to figure out on your own which key goes with set of locks. Don't bother with the umbrellas - wind will knock them over.
We saw some people paddle boarding, kayaking, and sailing towards the right side of the beach by Club Med. We wanted in on the water sports for a day so we booked a day pass for Club Med that included access to those amenities and lunch/snack bar/adult beverages (sign up for the water sports the day before though). Best part of sailing, JoJo the famous local dolphin chased our sail for about a good 15 minutes and we saw the local manta ray too!
Other tips not related to CPI: Happy hour is available at Pelican (you'd walk by it from CPI to beach daily) so check that out since drinks can be pricey around the island! Seaside Cafe nearby has a great live music with dinner. Catch the sunset with cocktails at Hemingways if you have car. Fantastic conch at Boogaloos. Romantic little spot for dinner at the beachside bar at Seven Stars and no reservation needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales