With just 16 rooms, this is a nice little friendly hotel close to the beach. I booked nine rooms here for three nights as part of a business trip. While it is not in the middle of everything, it is only a 10 minute walk to an area with shops, bars and restaurants. The beach is a mere 5 minute walk away.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. breakfast is cooked individually up on ordering by sticking your head through the kitchen door and telling the cook what you want. It is a limited menu but very tasty.
Reception is also the bar where you can get a cold refreshing ale until early evening. The rooms, in two blocks of 8, 4 per floor, are arranged around a pleasant swimming pool with lots of palm trees surrounding it.
I will definitely stay here again of I get back to T&C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Undiscovered Paradise awaits you at the Turks & Caicos Islands. Small and beautiful, we are known as the best little hotel in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Caribbean Paradise Inn is only a 3-5 minutes walk from one of the 10 best rated beaches of the world, Grace Bay Beach, a 12 mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking turquoise sea. From the moment of arrival you will feel welcome and at home at this exceptionally charming Inn. Enjoy the personal touch that only an owner operated Inn can provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Providenciales
- Caribbean Paradise Inn Turks And Caicos/Providenciales