Our second trip to Provo and staying at Ports of Call. Check in and check out smooth, no issues, friendly staff. A 5 minute walk to the beach, beach loungers available, umbrellas for $8 per day. Breakfast included- yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, toast, pastries, coffee, tea. Small fridge in rooms. Pool area a quiet and relaxing retreat- nice landscaping with palm trees all around. Rooms generous sized, nothing fancy, but clean, ditto for the bathrooms. The great benefits are the price- best you can find for Provo, and the location- walk to everywhere you want to go- beach, shops, restaurants, supermarket (Graceway Gourmet). Don't need to rent a car unless you want to see the rest of the island. Other guests during our stay included the GW rugby team, families with children, younger, middle aged and older couples. All seem to share the same value proposition- why pay tons of $ for your room when you all you do is sleep there and spend your entire day outside the room? If you need a concierge and pampering, don't stay here. But if you are independent minded and economical, it can't be beat. Bar by the pool, Tuesday evening Manager's cocktail party (free rum punch), Wednesday bingo, sitting by the bar in the evening as the owner plays his guitar and sings- works for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ports of Call Resort is located within the beautiful Grace Bay area on Providenciales, an island of the Turks and Caicos, and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Providenciales airport (PLS). The property comprises of a central building featuring a welcoming reception, business center, breakfast room, fitness room, and poolside bar. Ports of Call Resort has 98 fully renovated deluxe junior suites approximately 325 sq ft offering pool view (some with balcony or terrace) and others with garden views. Rooms are located in two three-story buildings (no elevator) surrounding a tropical pool area that creates an intimate boutique setting. For your enjoyment, the tropical outdoor facilities include a poolside bar and lounge, table tennis, billiard table, pool, hot tub, comfortable chaise lounges, patio seating, shade umbrellas, towels, and a dedicated children's play area. Ports of Call Resort has a designated beach access to the awe-inspiring Grace Bay Beach complete with lounges, umbrellas, stand up paddle-boards, and kayaks, and is only 300 yards from the property. A shuttle runs each hour and beach towels are provided. The property also includes the Shops of Ports of Call. The plaza offers a variety of restaurants, bars, gift and clothing shops, as well as a spa, hair salon, ice cream parlor, dive shop, conference space, fishing charter, and auto/scooter rentals, further enhancing the Resort's array of services and amenities. Daily continental breakfast and in-room wifi included in all room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ports of Call Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ports Of Call Hotel Providenciales
- Comfort Suites Providenciales
- Providenciales Comfort Suites
- Ports Of Call Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales