Ports of Call Resort
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$700
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$445
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$697
US$672
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$458
Hotwire.com
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,120
US$747
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,412
US$851
Hotels.com
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,525
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$976
Orbitz.com
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Orbitz.com
1,175 results
All reviewsyogurthard boiled eggscontinental breakfastminute walkgrocery storedive provoport of calljimmy's dive bargrace bayaffordable hotelwithin walking distancepatty placedive shopping pong tablehot tubno elevatorvia veneto
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This property is not a "resort," either in its amenities or its management. The continental breakfast is essentially a kitchen counter and table with paper plates and plastic knives, sliced bread, cereal, and sliced oranges. Very basic. The property itself is a motel, simply with contemporary furniture. In addition, it isn't managed like a resort, where creating a relaxing environment for guests is key. While I was there, one to two girls' soccer teams (approximately 50 teenage girls, according to the staff) turned the property into a raucous dormitory--yelling in hallways and congregating in the stairwells and yelling at passers by in the evenings. I asked the front desk staff to address this every evening since the girls' rooms were around my room. The staff seemed annoyed and referred the matter to security, which wasn't always successful at stopping this behavior. I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: If this place is housing large groups when you plan to stay there, choose a different hotel. The Seven Stars across the street looks nice and was right on the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jmrscubadiver
DPAPKE, Owner at Ports of Call Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

My apologies that you are not satisfied with your stay at our resort and feel the girls soccer teams are too noisy. They must have become boisterous in the last few days of their stay as I was on island myself staying at the resort for the first three days of their stay and I found them to be very respectful and courteous. Being one of the largest and most affordable resorts on the island we are a favorite choice for visiting sports teams. While this can present some issues to some guests, many of our guests have expressed pleasure in getting the opportunity to meet visitors from different countries.
To minimize guest interference and crowding in our common areas with this large group we made arrangements for their meals to be held off-property.
While I am off-island right now, I did check with the front desk as soon as I read your review and they tell me that they have received very few complaints concerning the girls above and beyond yours.
In regards to your comments re the rooms and facilities being basic I can only tell you that we have invested well over 3 million dollars over the past three years totally renovating all the rooms and the entire resort and as you will see from the other reviews the majority of our guests are very happy.
We do not promote ourselves as a high-end resort. We do believe we provide excellent value for the rates we charge which are well under a third of what most of the resorts on the island charge.We also feel that we provide good service as exemplified by the free room upgrade we provided you on check-in that normally would sell for $100. more per night than the room you originally booked. I again apologize for any noise that you had to endure but I would hope that with time and on reflection, you will look back and realize that with a pool, hot tub, gym, games area, our own staffed section on the beach, free breakfast and very modern and clean rooms that we do deliver offer great value.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

What a lovely place to stay. Everything was comfortable and extremely clean. The pricing could not be beat and we had no complaints. It was not directly on the beach but a very short walk - their were always very nice comfy lounge chairs available for us on Grace Bay. I was traveling w/my girlfriend and we always felt completely safe. The location is fantastic - you can walk to Grace Gourmet and a number of restaurants and shops. The Maintenance staff was constantly working to keep everything tip top - I believe his name was Gene and he is a busy fellow. Robert at the front desk very charming and helpful. Donnelle and Winston at the bar always pleasent and helpful. It had a very friendly atmosphere - all the guest would chat together in the morning and afternoons to compare where to go where to eat - it felt nice. No worries about a stuffy resort - people were great - the pool was nice, setting in the evening very pleasent. I highly recommend it for anyone who has to watch their pennies they will not be disappointed.
If i had to state one short side - the breakfast selection seemed to a little boring but it was all good just the same each day. It filled me up and got me through to lunch though so cant beat that! All in all - an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: go for the pool side - we had no trouble with noise issues and we were on the ground at the pool side - very nice to walk out your back door to the pool or patio.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank KellyS0856

Thank you very much for submitting such a great review. It is truly appreciated by myself and the staff. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit with us again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

A friend and I visited in early April 2014.

Pros: The hotel is close enough to the beach (2 to 3 minute walk) and the supermarket for food. Breakfast is fine (yogurt, hard boiled egg, cereal, toast). Room was clean. Nice bathroom.

Cons: Unable to keep any food in the refrigerator available in the room. The electrical power is "on" only when the room key is entered in the card slot --then and only then can you run the air conditioner or for the refrigerator to be on. Considering how the rooms are wired there is no point in having a refrigerator in the room for guests. Wifi is weak; really only available in the reception area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Nana0412
DPAPKE, Owner at Ports of Call Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thanks for the kind review and happy to hear that you enjoyed both the iisland and our resort. When you get the chance if you could kindly email me at info@portsofcallresort.com and let us know what room you were in so we can investigate why your fridge did not work 24/7 as the rooms are wired to allow the fridges to work even when the energy saving system cuts off power to the other outlets.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you like pomp and circumstance then there are plenty of other places to stay on the island that will offer you that and more! Ports of Call however is a great place to stay if you just like a hotel with some friendly staff, a local feel to it and no fuss and bother.
It's in a great location, near the centre of Grace bay with a whole load of shops, restaurants and bars nearby, including Jimmy's Dive Bar (a definite must see)!
The hotel itself has a pool with plenty of sun loungers. The rooms are clean, bigger and better equipped than expected.
The only bad thing we can think of was the noise that the air conditioning made.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David and Amey P

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a great review...it is truly appreciated.
Not sure what room you stayed in but we have less than 20% of our rooms that still need to have the new quiter air conditioners installed this fall so hopefully you were in one of those rooms and will notice a difference should you everreturn to the island.. Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed at Ports of Call Resort for 7 nights as part of the Pets Without Vets organization. How incredibly generous of POC to donate 7 rooms to help support the mission of PWV! The staff at the resort were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool/patio was a perfect place to unwind after a hectic day of spaying/neutering 50+ animals. The beach was an easy 5 min walk from the resort as were many restaurants, shops, rental places and grocery store. Thank you for allowing us to stay with you and for helping PWV!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Audrey H

On behalf of the resort staff and all the island thank you for contributing your valuable time and effort to this cause.