Ports of Call Resort
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$673
US$551
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,763
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Caribbean Paradise Inn(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$293
Hotels.com
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$679
Great 4.5/5
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$2,260
US$2,059
Great 4.5/5
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,159
US$1,019
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$913
Excellent 5/5
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$589
clubmed.us
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$317
Hotwire.com
Great 4.5/5
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,483
TripAdvisor
1,155 results
All reviewsyogurthard boiled eggscontinental breakfastminute walkgrocery storedive provoport of calljimmy's dive bargrace bayaffordable hotelwithin walking distancepatty placedive shopping pong tablehot tubno elevatorvia veneto
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend this hotel. We traveled to Providenciales with our 3 children and my parents. My parents also stayed at this hotel in their own room and enjoyed their stay as well.

Our room had a king size bed and a pull out sleeper sofa. The beds are separated by a 1/2 wall of frosted glass which does give a nice separation. Our youngest is almost 2, the older girls slept in the pull out sleeper. Both beds still have a good view of the flat screen tv. The room also had a fridge and plenty of room for our clothing (in cabinets, dressers etc.) The bathroom is very modern and does include a shower clothes line which we used every minute we stayed there. The entire room and bathrooms are very updated and had beautiful decor. The bed was comfortable and my kids didn't complain about the sleeper (which they did at a hampton inn in Fl recently).

We spent a lot of time at the beach snorkeling and therefore sand was constantly on our floor - and so were cheerios. I have to commend the housekeeping staff for staying on top of it, every day our room was very clean and towels were replenished. I felt guilty because it must have been like groundhog day (more sand and cheerios on the floor!) - if I had a broom I would have done it myself!

This hotel is really a short walk from the beach. Our kids walked it every day without issue. I think we drove once the day we were supposed to get picked up by a tour boat to make sure we weren't late. The beach is incredible in this section - just breathtaking! and it really is a great feature to have the chairs and umbrellas available, we utilized them. I don't mind paying the $8 for the convenience and would prefer it this way rather than a resort fee getting tacked on even if i don't use the amenities as other hotels do.

I also loved the location and proximity to the nearby Graceway Gourmet, the small restaurants like Patty Place and the bakery nearby. It was a huge convenience.

I can't say enough about the beautiful grounds of this hotel and its boutique size. it was such a pleasant experience to sit at one of the many tables or chaise lounges/umbrellas by the pool and watch my kids swimming. We ate breakfast and lunch here many times because there are such lush plants and fruit trees (bananas, papaya, coconut), cute lizards frolicking around, and constant breezes. It was always comfortable even midday and there was always shade to be found. I enjoyed that the pool area is appropriately sized and we didn't have to fight with anyone for chairs like you do at some larger resorts in the Caribbean or Fl.

The pool itself was always clean and felt so smooth on our skin, the entire property was always looking perfect. They have really planned things out perfectly. - the staff does a great job; there is never a piece of garbage laying around, there are enough garbage cans, there is a foot wash for your sandy feet - i could go on and on :)

There was also an outdoor pool table and table tennis. The bar had board games too but we didnt manage to use those.

If you are looking to be ensconced in luxury this is not that place - but if you are looking for a clean, modern, beautiful stay, then you've found it. it was a very stress free stay.

Room Tip: We enjoyed a room overlooking the pool on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank alohagirls
DPAPKE, Owner at Ports of Call Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

On behalf of all the team at Ports of Call I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit such a detailed review which will undoubtably be beneficial to both the resort and potential guests.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I went on a week long diving trip in April 2014 to go for my Advanced Open Water Certification with PADI. Was very impressed with the quality and friendliness at this property. The pool area was beautiful and the gardens were very well cared for which really make the place look very charming. The hotel is right beside the dive shop so it was very convenient NOT to shuttle from one of the mega resorts. The breakfast in the morning was lovely, fresh fruit, cheeses, yoghurt, toast and sometimes cold cuts. I was very impressed with the friendly staff and the quality of my room. The wander to the beach was super easy. It was also a short stroll across the street to the grocery store which was helpful to buy an excellent selection of healthy fruits and snacks for out on the dive boat. This hotel is located near many top notch restaurants and I found the whole experience to be very rewarding. A peaceful paradise for a solo traveler.

Room Tip: Ask to be on a room that is not overlooking the pool. It much quieter and the evening breeze is lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Claire W

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. So happy you enjoyed your trip to Turks and Caicos and your stay at Ports of Call.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last year with my family just after Christmas. While I loved Turks and Caicos, I recommend staying at a different resort. Ports of call is not directly on the beach, the rooms are small and our air conditioning didn't work as well as it having a very expensive bar and no restaurant. I really enjoyed this vacation but it could have been much better if I had stayed somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Tara M
DPAPKE, Owner at Ports of Call Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

As I am somewhat suspicious of a poor review being submitted eight months after a stay I would really appreciate if you could contact me directly and further explain your concerns. Our resort is only 300 yds from our own staffed beach which is clearly defined in all our marketing so you would have been aware of this when booking. Our rooms are considered oversized for studios and our bar prices are lower than most of the hotels on the island. Don't lose sight of the fact that you probaly chose to book our resort because our prices are significantly less than most of the other resorts on the island . I am sorry that we disappointed you but we honestly believe that we provide Four Star Quality and Service at Three Star pricing and as you will see from the majority of the other reviews. most of our guests recognize the value we provide.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed here early July 2014. Watson at the bar was very helpful with tourist advise as was Evelyn at the front desk. Although not right on the beach, the hotel is only a short walk away from the beach - as well as a short walk to restaurants and Graceway food store. Hotel is updated and very clean. Breakfast was provided near the lobby - much more than continental breakfast. Hotel was just the right size - 3 storeys only. Nice pool too.Looking forward to returning another time and would gladly stay again at Ports of Call.

Room Tip: We liked our third floor room overlooking pool. Would probably select one with a balcony next time.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

On behalf of Evelyne, Watson, myself and all the team at Ports of Call I would like to thank you for both taking the time to submit such a great review but also for choosing to stay with us.
We all look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I would definitely recommend tihs resort for anyone looking to save a bit on the hotel while still getting a very clean & modern room. We were a family of four, so the savings allowed us to spend more on restaurants. The staff is extremely helpful & courteous. The resort is a short walk to the beach and they supply beach towels & chairs. If you don't fell like walking to the beach, there's even a shuttle. Once there, you can rent an umbrella for a mere $8 a day and they'll even charge it to your room. There is a very nice pool, which we didn't get to enjoy since we liked the ocean so much. There are many good restaurants within walking distance, as well as souvenir shops and car rental locations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the positive review, specifically re our rooms. We are one of the few resorts on the island that offers studios with a choice of king and pull-out sofa or two doubles with pull-out sofa allowing families to enjoy Turks and Caicos without "breaking the bank"