I was visiting Providenciales, Turks & Caicos in June and staying with a friend who owned a home on the island. We met up with fellow Canadians, Barry & Marta who are the owners of Harbour Club Villas. Barry and Marta were great people and invited us for a drink and tour of the Harbour Club Villas. These indiviudal one-bedroom units were great! I would recommend a stay at these as opposed to a hotel, as they are equipped with cooking facilities. Harbour Club has it’s own pool and a BBQ that guest can use, as well. It offers you a great view and it’s only steps down a pathway to the harbour, marina and beach.
Best of all, you can get lot’s of local information from Barry & Marta. If you want, they have suggestions on everything from restaurants, beaches, local attractions, and of course deep sea fishing! Barry and Marta go out of their way to be accomondating to your every need. They even shared some ice cream with us!
Bottom line – if you’re in Provo, Turks & Caicos, check out HARBOUR CLUB VILLAS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales