“Relax and enjoy the best Resort on the Island”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Providenciales
Harbour Club Villas & Marina
Sarasota, Florida
“Relax and enjoy the best Resort on the Island”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Our hosts Barry and Marta were amazing! That we're able to guide us to the best attractions and restaurants. We are staying at the best resort on the island. The accommodations were top rated and we agree, We came to bonefish and did hook one off a nearby inlet flat. The locals are very helpful and friendly. The nearby beaches are breath taking. We did a snorkel trip with island vibes and the trip and hosts were fun and refreshing. We will come back gain for sure.

Room Tip: If you want a peaceful paradise with the personal attention you would expect from a small Island, ch...
1 Thank Yvonne H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our expectations were very high....and THEY WERE EXCEEDED!!!!!! We toured the whole island and both agree that the Harbor Club Villas and Marina is the best choice for a peaceful paradise experience. The beaches on the whole island were breath taking and the Island Vibes snorkel trip is a must do.
We will be back soon. Special thanks to Barry and Marta of the resort!

Room Tip: Harbor Club Villas And Marina
1 Thank Yvonne H
Deale, Maryland
Reviewed 10 December 2013

As first timers to the TCI area we dove into trip planning in early august. We used TripAdvisor as well as several fly fishing sites and forums. Our careful research all pointed to the Harbor Club Villas. Our goals were simple, find a quiet getaway, with good access for the things we like to do, fly-fish, explore, enjoy the sun, palm trees and a nice cross section of what the island has to offer, while avoiding the full on "tourist" experience Grace Bay offers. Harbor Club Villas exceeded our expectations in every way. Email and phone communication prior to our arrival was excellent and Marta was incredibly helpful with helping us plan our stay and connecting us with the other services we would need during our stay (rental cars, grocery, fishing info/shops). From the moment we arrived to our (reluctant) departure Marta and Barry did everything possible to ensure our stay was in line with our expectations. In the course of our departure conversation we started the preliminary planning for our return in May of 2014. Yes, it was that good. I have been blessed and have had the opportunity to travel widely. Rarely have I encountered a place or owners who were exactly as advertised. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing place to stay, where you have great access to all this island paradise has to offer, stop looking, you've found it.

5 Thank MTFlyfisher2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I had read about Harbour Club Villas in a few fishing forums as the place to stay if one wanted to fish the Turks on a "self-guided" trip.

I contacted the Harbour Club Villas and spoke with Marta. My first interaction with Marta on the phone convinced me I had made the right choice in selecting their place. She was not only very outgoing and personable on the phone she was also a wealth of local information.

During our conversation I inquired about maybe obtaining a local guide for one day of guided fishing. Marta not only recommended a local guide (Darin Bain) but made the arrangements for me.

When I arrived at the Villas I was met by Marta. She instantly made me feel “at home” and gave the feeling that she wasn’t the proprietor of a business but “an old friend” whom I hadn’t seen in a while.

Marta showed me my villa and I settled in for the week. Everything was comfortable and neat and Marta was most helpful in suggesting places to eat, beaches to see, place to food shop and most of all for me, place to fish.

The grounds of the Harbour Club are geared to relaxing with a covered patio with BBQ, a pool area, hammocks and beautiful gardens. In the evening a short walk down the hill to their docks offers some nice sunset views.

As I happened to be the only guest staying there at the time I had a chance in the evening just to relax and enjoy Marta, Barry and their son’s hospitality. They truly do make “you feel at home” and yes I highly recommend Harbour Club Villas to anybody traveling to the Turks!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dieppe, Canada
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My husband and I before booking a trip , we always look at Trip Advisor sites for comments. In this case our choice was a lot influence by the great comments on Harbour Club Villas and the owners.Barry and Martha are dedicated people to make sure your stay will be as perfect as it possibly can .Martha was very helpful for all details: grocery, wine store location, best private beaches, contact to purchase some arts and helping to book all activities we selected.She even came down to take pictures of us while we were doing horseback riding in the ocean . And because the tour was delay of more then an hour she waited all that time at the beach to captures precious moments .Martha knowledge of the island was very precious to us as we had only one week to enjoy as much as we can of Providenciales .So thank you again Martha and Barry for this wonderful time!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

As the other reviewers have stated numerous times it's Marta and Barry that make Harbour Club special. Their focus is making you comfortable and your stay pleasurable. If you want to fish Flamingo Lake you can't beat the location...it's right across the street! Also recommend Captain Bain for a day of fishing the flats which Marta will help arrange.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank USA_191414
West Bay, Grand Cayman
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Barry & Marta are as nice a couple running a hotel as you will find anywhere, and they sincerely want their guests happy. The place is clean and quiet. That's the good part. They're so kind that I hate to complain, but I must, a bit.
I went with a group of friends and I didn't try to have any input into the hotel selection. The rooms are 1 bedroom suites. We stayed two to a room with a sofa bed in the living area. The sofa bed was the most comfortable I've ever seen, but we stayed there during the hottest part of the year, and only the bedrooms have air conditioning. The living area has ceiling fans, but no a/c. Two of our group slept in the heat. After a couple of days, they very generously offered us an additional room at no charge, but it was still uncomfortable in the living areas.
The floors in all of the living rooms have a slight change in height that I assume is decorative. I've suffered a permanent leg injury and so I'm now sensitive and a bit at risk when surprised by a surface while walking. The floors bit me here a couple of times. Never fell, but it hurt.
Finally, you're convenient to attractions, particularly to diving, but there's no beach access and you'll definitely need a car. I'd have rated it lower except Barry & Marta are so kind, and that's worth a star or two.

Room Tip: They're all clean & seem pretty much the same. Some are a bit closer to the pool.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends