“Amazing Vacation at the Harbour Club Villas!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Providenciales
Harbour Club Villas & Marina
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had an AMAZING time staying at these villas! Marta, Barry & their son Mike were such great hosts! We learned a TON about Provo from them and we had a wonderful time exploring the island! I can't say enough about this place & the villas! We are actually planning a trip for next year already and are bringing our kids & in-laws! Trust me, booking your vacation stay at the Harbour Club Villas is the way to go!! 10 Stars!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My only regret about going to the Turks and Caicos is that we didn't stay there longer. Marta and Barry, the owners of the Harbour Club Villas and Marina made us feel like we were reuniting with old friends. They did everything they possibly could to ensure our stay was enjoyable from loaning me flippers to snorkel, giving us directions and recommendations, booking a fishing guide and loaning us some cold beer when we arrived on a day when the liquor store was closed! The villas are homey, clean and spacious. The units are nicely laid out and have high ceilings and lots of ceiling fans.The bedroom AC was rarely needed as there was usually a breeze. The grounds are well kept with lots of personal touches. We enjoyed the privacy of a smaller facility and we were the only people at several of the beaches Marta recommended. My husband had some success catching bonefish close by while I enjoyed the pristine beaches. We used the beach chair, umbrella and cooler bag from the villa and beach towels were provided. Marta and Barry's intimate knowledge of the island, and recommendations really made our vacation. Would love to return to this piece of paradise!
Mary and Steve
Prince Edward Island
Canada

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryfromPEI2014
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I added days to our vacation and decided to stay on the Marina. The Villas were wonderful you felt like you were home, they were quaint, charming and clean. The bed was small, but other then that I can't said enough about the charm of the Villas.

Marta and Barry are fabulous hosts you can't ask for better people. They are friendly people and have a lot of knowledge about the island. They helped us book our journey to Middle Caicos, which went off without a hitch.

If you want quiet this is the place for you. Keep in mind you do need a car.

I would return without a question.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We just returned from a week at the Harbour Club Villas and Marina and can't say enough good things about the stay. Marta and Barry make you feel like you are house guests. They welcomed us with hugs and lots of information about what to do and where to go. The villa was perfect for the two of us. To my husbands delight, they were able to arrange for a couple of days bone fishing with guides. They made the process simple. All in all it was great!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eleanor A
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My fiancee and I stayed there during our trip to Providenciales to go diving. I travel extrensively for work with a few vacations thrown in during the year, and in my experience Barry and Marta were the most friendly accomadating hosts I have ever stayed with. The villas are comfortable and we enjoyed our stay there immensely. The Villas are within a couple minutes walk away from most of the dive boats on the Island in the Marina. We dove with Flamingo Divers (highly recommend) so it was very convenient. My Oakleys were snapped in half during the trip and Barry helped me fix those - just like having my Dad and his workshop right there! If you get a chance you should have a chat with Marta - she is just a fascinating person to talk with - and her recommendations on what to do and where to eat are spot on. She also gave us directions to where Prince's house is at just down the road - which we were interested in seeing being from Minneapolis. We took adavantage of the kayaks there and paddled out to beyond the Marina and to a shallow cove with a couple of small beaches.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was our 2nd trip back to Provo and again we stayed with Marta and Barry. In addition to our 4 children, we also brought grandma, grandpa, babicka & my brother & sister-in-law. A diverse group moving at many different speeds. We love everything about this secluded set of villas: location, facilities, villas, atmosphere and personalized service & local expertise.
Location: You need to rent a car. Located on the less touristy side of Provo but only a 5 min car-ride to Grace Bay. IGA is at the end of the road. We love renting a car to explore thr island and see so much more this way than staying in a resort where you go back and forth to the same beach. All beaches are so accessible from this location.
Facilities: Beautiful pool with gazebo and bar-b-que. We cooked nightly while the children swam under the stars. There is a lovely marina right behind the property. Next door is Bob's bar - small, quaint & best view to watch the sunset.
Villas: Perfect size. Very roomy for my family of 6. Even more room for my Mom and Dad alone. Freshly made beds, linens etc daily. Everything you need in the kitchen. I cooked for 11 people on most nights. There is AC but we have never needed it as the villas are situated such that the breeze is always blowing through. Internet in the villas as well as by the pool. Such pretty views of the lake.
Atmosphere: Just relaxed. AS many others have mentioned, Marta & Barry are impeccable hosts. They offer advice and assistance with bookings in advance and 'on the fly.' They have an uncanny ability to sense your mood and suggest something to match.
The excursions they suggested made for many family memories.
Such a rich island experience.
Thank you again. Already planning our next visit.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The villa was very well maintained, and nicely appointed. The grounds are planted with beautiful flowering plants and palms. Barry told us interesting stories about the islands. Marta gave us advice and helped to make reservations. They also respected our privacy. It was just the right balance. Resorts may be OK for some, but the Harbour Club Villas was just right for us.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family