When my husband and I decided to honeymoon in Turks and Caicos we knew the Harbour Club was the perfect spot for us to stay. My husband is an avid fisherman and I am a beach bum. The Harbour Club Villas were perfectly located for fantastic bone fishing as well as gorgeous beaches. Our hosts, Barry and Marta, helped us navigate all over Provo as we explored the beautiful island.
The villas were quaint and comfortable; a perfect home base. The lovely pool was where I spent the mornings while my husband went fishing and then we’d spend the rest of the day lounging on the beach, snorkeling, and shopping.
Our favorite souvenir from our honeymoon is our adorable potcake puppy, Ava, who we adopted from Potcake Place while on our trip. Marta helped us set up a visit with two charming pups that came to the Harbour Club to play with us. We fell in love with Ava and could not be happier with the beautiful and happy dog that she is.
We are anxious to get back to the Harbour Club and so greatly appreciate Barry and Marta for making our honeymoon such a perfect and memorable trip. We highly recommend the Harbour Club Villas and Marina for a personalized and unique vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales