We stayed two nights here. We got an ocean room with a terrace. The room was very large with a sitting room. Having the extra space was great. My biggest complaint was that the water was not HOT in the shower! It was lukewarm-- so if you need a hot shower don't expect one at this place. Besides that, it was totally fine! The beach is lovely, the restaurant while pricey is delish and worth the price. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales