Sibonne Beach Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$830
Hotels.com
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$975
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$599
US$547
Ports of Call Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$268
Travelocity
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$706
Hotels.com
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,221
Orbitz.com
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$446
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,379
US$1,043
Point Grace(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$548
US$1,476
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbay bistro restaurantsmall hotelgrace baysmall poolbalcony roommini fridgeice machineplenty of hot waterliterally stepsgrand turkcoffee makerocean viewking bedonsite restaurantpeace and quietplenty of lounge chairssalt mills
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Just stayed at the Sibonne for 2 nights on recommendation of my brother who has stayed there many times. I was very pleased with this small charming hotel & the great restaurant on the property. The staff is low key but helpful. The rooms are well equipped, nicely decorated, clean and AC worked great! Our room looked out over a tropical garden with a nice side view of beautiful blue ocean. This is the closest hotel to the beach & we enjoyed a nice long walk past the many huge resorts & condo developments that line the oceanfront. This is not Hotel-a-Go-Go but is close to all the action in Provo and provides a quiet retreat. Again, the restaurant is top notch... don't miss the conch wontons or the tuna appetizer.

Room Tip: There are some oceanfront rooms or suites but we were happy with the garden/oceanview room we had.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kytraveler59
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Clean rooms. Great staff. Great location. Great restaurant. Can't say anything bad about this hotel. Perfect beach.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Grace Bay for vacation in April to get away from the city and we couldn't have picked a better place (thanks TripAdvisor :) the Sibonne was very simple but had the best location of all the properties on Grace Bay. If you're looking for a no-frills hotel room in a cute small hotel that has a lot of charm, this is for you. Since the price was so much less than other places nearby we sprung to get a room on the upper level with a balcony which I highly reccomend! We liked having a cocktail and watching the sunset out there. Okay so - I wouldn't call the rooms modern but it was everything we needed.

Since we were just looking to relax on the beach, it was nice that the beachfront at the hotel was very calm. There wern't a ton of kids running around everywhere...nothing wrong with family vacations, but just walking along the beach in front of Beaches stressed me out!

We also LOVED the Bay Bistro, the friendliest staff and great food! We went here a couple times for lunch and dinner. We actually went on a fishing excursion and caught some Red Snapper (Silver Deep fishing was great!), we brought it back to the Bay Bistro and the wonderful chef (I think his name is Craig?) cooked it up for us however we wanted. It was lovely. Also when my BF had a little too much sun (or rum punch;) Craig made him a custom meal that would be easy on his stomach! You won't get that kind of attention and service at a bigger place!

There was actually a wedding going on while we were staying there that looked amazing! This place is great and I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Be nice to the staff when you check in - we got a great corner room with ocean views!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank leaveapath
Reviewed 19 July 2011

My husband & I stayed @ the Sibonne during our trip to Provo. This was the perfect hotel. The location was amazing & you are steps away from the beach & the best restaurant on the island Bay Bistro! The price per night was very reasonable. They are a small facility (only 29 rooms) and very low key but that is exactly what we were looking for. They provide beach chairs (which are already placed under tiki huts) and beach towels. Very clean and the people were very friendly. We will definitely be staying at the Sibonne our next trip to Provo.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank abby0602
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I am a single woman who had the opportunity to travel to the Turks. I found the Sibonne on the Internet and was concerned without having heard anything about it. I was delighted. Very affordable, large room with refrig. I also left some clothes at the hotel and the owner brought them to me at the airport. I was very appreciative... Also, the restaurant was excellent.
A recommended place to stay....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo