We stayed at the Sibonne for several days. The beach is beautiful. Love, love, love the beach. Our hotel room was average but desent. It had a smell to it. The smell was very strong. If you have allergies, this is not the place for you to stay. The smell was close to a strong moth ball/strong cleaning solution (my opinion/nose). The first two nights were uncomfortable for me due to the smell. It took me a couple of days to get use to the smell. The hotel needs a major upgrade. I agree with a previous reviewer that the towels need to by upgraded. Towels felt rough.
The staff weren't as welcoming as I expected. Some staff members had bad attitudes.
The Bay Bistro had great food.
I would recommend Bay Bistro but not Sibonne to family or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales