We went to this hotel in 2013 and came back again this year, 2014. This time we got a 1 bedroom instead of a studio. If you want to cook any, make sure you get a 1 bedroom because you cant with the studio. It only has a small fridge and dishes in it. The other rooms all have full sized kitchens. I love this hotel because it is right in the middle of Grace Bay and is walking distance to "the village" where most of the restaurants and shopping are at. At one of the bay is Beaches and at the other end is Club Med. Most of the hotels are actually condos that people rent out through a hotel. Sands has Hemmingways Restaurant and a great beach. One of the rules on the beach is that there is no loud music which is greatly appreciated! And it is enforced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect harmony on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales Experience an earthly wonder of sand and sea at our 114-suite luxury resort on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Family-friendly, yet ideally suited for romantic getaways and wedding celebrations, The Sands at Grace Bay offers a harmonious balance of home comforts and sublime Caribbean elegance - as well as a picture perfect location on the sparkling shores of Grace Bay Beach. If you are dreaming of a beach holiday in the Caribbean that gives you the flexibility of having your own fully-equipped suite while enticing you with fine dining, pristine grounds and sigh-inducing vistas, we look forward to welcoming you to The Sands at Grace Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands at Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands At Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Sands At Grace Bay Providenciales
- Sands Grace Bay
- Sands At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales