“Takeout and it was amazing.”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Talk about a great sushi relief. Tired, kids in bed, and too tired to go out - this place delivered quick, had a 20% surcharge (but was worth it) and had outstanding, fresh, and delicious sushi. Definitely a place to keep in mind when you want to stay in, and you'll pay the same as room service or on the resort if not cheaper.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Excellent food served up by a friendly staff who catered to our every need. The sushi was fresh and the serving size was more than adequate. There is plenty of parking and the location is central to everything with indoor and outdoor seating. I will definitely be coming back and recommend Yoshis to anyone.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I'll admit, my husband and I went into Yoshi Sushi with lowered expectations. For some reason, we didn't have a lot of faith that there'd be a fantastic sushi place in the middle of Turks and Caicos. We were so wrong! Everything here was extremely fresh and delicious, and the sushi rice was perfectly cooked, seasoned, and served at just the right temperature. We really enjoyed our time there and will definitely return upon our next trip to TCI. If the prices weren't so high there, I'd probably have wanted to go there every day of our weeklong stay.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Sushi was fresh and they had my favorite wine on the menu! Definitely order some things off the grouper menu, I never had grouper sushi before but it was wonderful.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Small place on a busier side road with indoor and outdoor seating. Would recommend a reservation due to the size / amount of tales available. Communicating with the staff was a little difficult but not enough to ruin the over all experience. It took a while to get our rather small order (most get the sushi boat for four, my party had one appetizer and 3 rolls), but most of the island is like that. The food was the highlight, this is a great way to try some of the local seafood. We had the wahoo, grouper and conch. .