“Great Sushi!”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Best sushi on the island! The food is so fresh and relatively inexpensive for the island. We love going there each year!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Two of us waited for over an hour for the lunch special. The restaurant was not crowded at the time. I got my meal 30 minutes before my friend got hers. When she finally received hers, the order was wrong. No one came out to apologize or to say anything. The food not very good. The gratuity was included in the bill, so there was no motivation to impress the guests. Maybe it is better for dinner. I did see a lot of people dining there last night. I was extremely disappointed.

2  Thank NJExplorer
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We enjoyed our dinner. I would probably assume, this is the best Japanese in the Island. Service was good. I liked mostly the Conch sushi!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We saw a commercial for Yoshi's in the Gansevoort hotel room and could not get into Coco Bistro, so we decided to try this place. Terrible service and awful drinks. Some things we did not eat, we just paid and left. The server obviously knew we did not like anything and did nothing to try to get us something that we would enjoy on the menu. Disappointing, but we were in paradise in Turks + Caicos, so we could not complain. Not a huge deal for us, but it wasn't cheap, so that was kind of annoying to pay over $100 for a crappy meal and service.

3  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 1 August 2014

It's a sushi place. We figured it would be good enough for an off night. The sushi and rolls were good but the service had an attitude ( like they wanted to go home) and our drinks seemed to contain no alcohol. We had to send them back and our server did not seem surprised. In my opinion, skip this one.