“Excellent Spa Experience- returned twice!”
Review of Teona Spa

Teona Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're located in the Grace Bay section of Providenciales right next to the Villa Renaissance Resort. Come see us for an unforgettable experience that will transcend all your senses! Here is a small glimpse of what awaits you in our spa: Massages from all over the world Spa rituals Body Wraps & Scrubs Detoxifying Treatments Slimming Therapy Facials, Advanced & Rejuvenating Hair Removal Ultimate Manicure & Pedicure Professional Make Up And much more! Many of our services can be performed right in your hotel room for an additional charge and we also offer packages for special events and weddings.
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I love treating myself to the spa, from time to time at home, and especially when I travel. Though, in all of my experience, I've never treated myself twice in one trip! That changed after the excellent experience that I had in Turks and Caicos at the Teona Spa. My first treatment was for the algae wrap, something I had been wanting to try for awhile and hadn't. The wrap was fantastic and my skin afterwards had never been softer. I felt more energetic as well and will definitely repeat this treatment. I enjoyed my experience at Teona Spa, which is pretty, lowkey, comfortable and has a knowledgeable and kind staff. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to return two days later for a massage. I had another fantastic experience and even chatted with the owner for awhile, who is French. The knowledge she has and passion she's got for wellness and beauty is inspiring and truly shows in how she runs her business. PS- check out the spa menu- you'll have a hard time deciding from all of the great options which to choose!

1  Thank StefanieT35

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Had the most relaxing facial this time around. Couldn't be better.
Edmonde and her staff are the loveliest people, and I recommend a visit each and every time you come to Turks and Caicos.

1  Thank Urbanwoman52
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I had my hair, make-up and manicure/pedicure for my wedding day done by Edmonde and her
wonderful, professional and friendly staff. They arrived at my suite and immediately made me
feel like a princess---they did a beautiful job with everything---my make-up, hair and nails were
exquisite! I would recommend Edmonde and her very capable staff to everyone for any
occasion!

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Trish had me strip down, then wrapped me up in what appeared to be seaweed and some kind of biting larve. It was the best exfoloiant I have had to date, except for the jet skiing accident! All kidding aside I feel 10 years younger, thank you Jill, I will never forget this.

3  Thank Paulo C
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Tlhis is not my first visit to the Teona Spa. I have been returning year after year, only to find that the services get better and better..
I arrive tired and stressed out and leave feeling relaxed and pampered. This year I had the signature facial, which is probably the best one I've EVER had. It was so wonderful that I returned for the caribbean wrap and back/shoulder massage.
The staff is professional, and caring...what more could anyone ask for/

1  Thank Urbanwoman52