“OMG Paradise”
Review of Teona Spa

Teona Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're located in the Grace Bay section of Providenciales right next to the Villa Renaissance Resort. Come see us for an unforgettable experience that will transcend all your senses! Here is a small glimpse of what awaits you in our spa: Massages from all over the world Spa rituals Body Wraps & Scrubs Detoxifying Treatments Slimming Therapy Facials, Advanced & Rejuvenating Hair Removal Ultimate Manicure & Pedicure Professional Make Up And much more! Many of our services can be performed right in your hotel room for an additional charge and we also offer packages for special events and weddings.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

i had in house service at the villa we are renting 3 times. The experience was wonderful! Leonela was here the last two times and I would highly recommend her. The first treatment was excellent as well but unfortunately I can't remember her name. I have massage therapy every week at home and wherever we travel. This surpassed most! They were always on time and very professional. I would book another in a heart beat. If only I could stay longer...

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I was in TCI in February and while my group went fishing I went to the spa for a two hour treatment. As usual, it was simply heavenly. Thank you so much Judith for an awesome massage. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My wife and I got a 60 minute deep tissue massage. She said hers was very good and mine was average. Did not spend much time on my back at all and pressure was medium. I could have said something so I don't point all the blame. The disappointing thing is this spa is a few hundred square feet. They have a few small rooms and that is it. No pool, hot tub, steam room, etc that you would typically get to use when you get a massage. I thought the price was fair as that is what we pay when we go to large spas in Vegas or other resorts but the fact that you get your massage and that is it was disappointing. Overall pretty good massage but would not go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I had two 90 minute deep tissue treatments. Both were amazing and well worth the NY price tag. The spa is clean, silent and smells great.

1  Thank ctredwingtravels
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My husband and I are SPA fans whenever we travel. The Signature Massage is really a great way to rejuvenate tired aching muscles. We went for the 90 minute experience which included warm oils and warm pads that helped loosen all the knots . We loved it so much we are going to have the experience again later in the week, and take advantage of the staff coming to our suite to do the treatment on the balcony of our hotel at the Villa Renaissance. That will be another review!