“Not too impressed”

Las Brisas Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dine on our spacious deck, in our picturesque gazebo or in our open air dining room as you take in the inimitable hues of the iridescent waters of Chalk Sound. Our menu features Tapas and Mediterrean cuisine with a Caribbean splash. Poolside Bar, Terrace, Gazebo & Inside Dining Take South Dock Road, turn right at Chalk Sound Drive to Neptune Villas on your right. Private Parties Available • Sunset and Catered Pontoon Boat Cruises.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

beautiful views of chalk sound. The food and drinks average at best. service was lagging. It is probably a good stopover just for drinks after taylor bay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,541)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a very nice evening at Las Brisas. The food was very good. The service was very attentive. Steak, Beef Wellington and Ribs were all very good. Would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

So amazing for lunch, we went back again! I had the fried grouper sandwich and a Turks Head lager the first time....and it was the BEST grouper I had on the island....period. Wife got a crab cake and conch bisque one day, and a greek salad and the bisque again another day. Kiddos had Turkey club. All of the food was fresh, and well prepared. Staff is super friendly, and the view of Chalk Sound was amazing. I don't understand the hulabaloo of the gazebo though, as from there you do see some of the more rundown areas around the resort. From the main deck, you only see the pristine water! Will definitely go back again and again. Very convenient to Sapodilla and Taylor Bay's

1  Thank paul_the_wxguru
Reviewed 3 August 2014

During my stay in Chalk Sound, I ate dinner at Las Brisas twice. The first time I was not overly impressed with my meal - they forgot to bring my appetizer, and my entree (Beef Wellington), was just ok - the meat was not a very good quality. On my second visit, I stuck with smaller items (salad and sides), and everything I had was tasty. The 'supreme au gratin potatoes' are worth trying.

If you are 'local' to the area, its worth checking out. The view is nice, and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were a group of 8 and made a reservation for my husband's birthday dinner. Our table was ready when we arrived. I requested the gazebo based on another review that I read and it was perfect. Food and drinks were very tasty. Owners were super-nice.