We just came back from Turks and Caicos yesterday. This was our second time in Turks. We love it there! Last year we stayed at the Royal West Indies. It was a nice place to stay but we wanted to try something different and try to save some money. We decided to stay at La Vista Azul this time around. La Vista Azul is not located on Grace Bay. It is located in the Turtle Cove area. It was beautiful. Really....all of Turks is beautiful. Below are the pros and cons of this resort. Hope you find it helpful.....
Very quiet resort.... It was built last year so everything is pretty new updated and modern. There are two pools and two hot tubs on the roof, which was great! We went up there every night and there were very few people around Most nights we were alone. There is a full kitchen which was great. Washer and dryer too! The staff cleaned the bedding and towels every day we were there. There are beach chairs available...you just need to ask for them. We rented a car so we kept them until we checked out. I think you can get umbrellas too. We didn't ask for one. There is an exercise room and two small stores within the resort which was also great. There is the Green Bean two minutes away. We had coffee and breakfast there in the morning. There is also the Tiki Hut and Shark Bite. We ate there too. Yummy! The view was gorgeous! We stayed in 302! The balcony was large. They also provide you with a pre-paid cell phone, which was handy.
We only had internet one day out of the seven we were there. They didn't know what was wrong with it. Other people complained about that too! You can get free internet at the Green Bean and Shark Bite. You can also get internet in the lobby where you check in. There was also NO hot water. It was ok because it was pretty hot there....nice to hop into a cold shower! Another down side.....no elevator! The stairs were a killer....especially when you had stuff to carry. When we checked in they carried our luggage up for us....thank goodness!
Overall, it was a nice stay. If you don't mind staying off Grace Bay this place may interest you! I would stay again to save the money. If you do stay off Grace Bay it is a good idea to rent a car. We did both times we were there. It is handy and you get to see so much more. The rental place is in the Airport so you get off the plane and pick up the car....away you go! I already miss being there! Sigh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales