We stayed at La Vista Azul during Hurricane Irene. Everything that could have gone wrong did but the staff was always there to help. From finding a restaurant that would open the day after the storm with no electricity to make food for the people that were staying in the resort and providing transportation for everyone because the roads were flooded, to going to the airport to help get us on a flight. They went above and beyond numerous times. The manager Caesar Campbell and Bianca at the front desk, turned around a bad situation. They helped us to find restaurants, gave us advie about the island and laughed with us when times were nuts. It made all of the difference.
Once the clouds parted, the views of the water from our room were expansive and beautiful. There's 2 pools on the roof and small stores in the complex for everyday needs. Its also really close to the beach and the dock for boating or scuba diving.
Overall, a great place. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales