My wife and I got a great deal at this place. The accommodations are comparable to a Westin resort, but the price was better. Whatever you do, go for the Ocean View room. It's totally worth the extra money to be able to eat breakfast on the balcony overlooking such a beautiful view everyday. The pool and hot tub were immaculate, and virtually empty! 3/4 of the times we went swimming, we were the only ones in the pool area! Our only complaint is that it's a LONG walk to get to Grace Bay (where the tourist area really is). We ended up taking cab rides for about $16-$20 each way, which adds up quickly. There were a few really good restaurants which were close too, but not enough to get you through a whole week without going to Grace Bay a few times. The beaches at T&C are superb! Best I've ever seen anywhere. Like most resorts on the island, it wasn't a far walk to get there either. Loved the free internet that worked anywhere on the island, and the free local cell phone too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, West Indies, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales