Love this Resort , it's absolutely beautiful , remarkable views and clean , however I would have prefer if it was a full service resort .On the other hand the staff and manger is very friendly and very attentive to my needs especially " Brittany " she went above and beyond to accommodate me . The Resort offer Free Wifi , Free international calling at the front desk and they also give you a local cellphone that you need to put money in it to call out which came in handy . This resort is locate in turtle cove therefore I highly suggested to rent a car . Mainly all the entertainment is in Grace bay area such as shops , restaurants , bar and other hotel amenities. I stayed toward the ending of july and it was too QUIET,I recommend this hotel but not this destination , it's so over price for taxi's and excursions and no night life ...it's manly for family and couples not SINGLES . I learned the best time to go it's in December more in the winter or taking the plane over to grand turks for more excitement ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales