My partner and I stayed here for a week and we loved it. We stayed in Suite 5306 which was a corner unit with the most beautiful view of the ocean. We really liked that the common amenities (swimming pool, jacuzzi, and BBQ) are just one flight of stairs above this suite as we visited the pool and used the BBQ almost every day. When we weren't in the pool, we were at the beach which is just a 5-minute walk from here. The beach is spectacular! It's super clear and it's perfect for snorkeling, we even saw a stingray once.
There are a couple of restaurants here but we did not get a chance to visit them as we cooked our food almost everyday. The place comes with a fully equipped kitchen which is great because eating out can be pricey.
I really have nothing negative to say about this place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing and beautiful place to stay in Provo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales