We were put up in the La Vista Azul following our flight cancellation.
It is a condo property with nice spacious accommodations but what really made it stand out was the excellent service we received from the staff. There isn't a restaurant on site but they made arrangements for us with local restaurants that would accept our meal vouchers provided by the airline. They also allowed me access to a telephone and laptop to try and sort out new flights home. I spent over 2 hours in their reception area and was never made to feel a nuisance. On top of this they allowed us a late check out at no charge.
My husband and daughter made use of one of the swimming pools and the views from the pool areas are spectacular.
I lost the people we were stranded with when we got to Miami and were connecting to different flights. If any of you are reading this I hope you all got home safely sorry we didn;t say goodbye. Please message me and let me know how you get on. Debbie :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales