I booked last minute in an ocean view studio. I would book this property again for the initial cost alone.... at least $700 a night less than anything else available at the time. It had a full kitchen so I was able to hit the grocery store and save even more money by not needing to eat out every meal. Its a condo complex, not a resort...
This property is newer and well maintained. The pool areas are clean and relaxing....however the hot tub never had water in it and we were there for 4 nights.
The rooms were clean and quite large with great cold air conditioning. The showers had some mold in the corners but nothing too gross... over all the place was well cared for.
They have flat screen tvs with cable in the rooms.
The location is ten minutes walk to Smiths Reef and some of the best snorkeling you will do anywhere in the world without a boat. Its away from Grace Bay and the large resorts which is nice. Some mornings we were alone in the water which was amazing!
The WiFi worked most great most of the time but was spotty in places.
The staff was very friendly for the most part. We did have a small snafu at check in which was not handled very professionally but we got it resolved and I wont fault the property as a whole.
I would recommend this property as a great alternative to the more expensive all inclusive resorts. Be prepared to walk up and down a good amount of stairs on your stay here...its good for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales