My hsuband and I went to Turks for the 1st time and chose this out of the way Condo style accomidation. the Pros are it has amazing views, nice quiet pools, nice clean spacious rooms with kitchenette.
We rented a car which is a must if you stay here. Diving on the wrong side of the road is a bit of an adventure but you get used to it.
this building has lots of stairs!..so if you are not fit you will not enjoy this place. Very little service or help from front desk, they give you a cell phone to contact someone but it is a bit hit and miss....so you are kinda on your own but as long as you realize it is not a full service Hotel you are going to... it is ok. it was a different vacation then we are used to but all in all be
We loved the island and will go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled seventy feet above sea level with spectacular views of the sparkling turquoise Caribbean sea, La Vista Azul Resort is the Turks and Caicos Islands newest four plus star resort. La Vista Azul overlooks the north coast of Providenciales, also affectionately known as Provo:an island destination that features some of the world's best beaches, fishing, restaurants, spas, water sports activities, and home of the world's third largest reef system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Vista Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vista Azul Hotel Providenciales
- La Vista Azul Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales