A friend and I went to Provo this spring for our first visit and decided to stay at Point Grace based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. My only comment is the other reviews didn't do this place justice! The service was impeccable, and exceeded a prior stay at a Ritz Carlton. The food was delicious at breakfast (complimentary) and lunch (comparable prices to other restaurants). We had pristine beach at our hotel - great if you want to swim and enjoy the view, bad if you want to snorkel. Due to its central location, other restaurants are within walking distance. There is a also a shopping area (The Salt Mills) within walking distance that was convenient for buying souvenirs. Any tours / rental cars were happily arranged by the staff for us. The place is quiet and every moment I spent at Point Grace I was treated like a hollywood starlet. Though I was not there for romance, the hotel is a perfect romantic location. It is easy to love Provo, but staying at Point Grace made the trip extraordinary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales