I don't have enough good things to say about Point Grace. It was by far the best vacation we've ever had.. Ultra private, romantic, the service is incredible. It's not a huge resort like many of the other resorts on Grace Bay, but it's definitely just right in size. It's not very welcoming for families with children, which is what we were looking for (sorry if that came off rude!) Definitely incredibly relaxing. The people who work there made you feel very comfortable and almost at home. My favorite line by far was when one of the bartenders told us "here, you eat when you get hungry and sleep when you're tired." So sums up the trip! We stayed in one of the cottages and oh my goodness was it fabulous. So clean, so spacious, and you have everything you'd ever need. We love Mary, the manager. She was our vacation Mom. She took such good care of us. My favorite part was going to other hotels for dinner and walking the beach, and coming "home" to our Point Grace, which is at the tip of Grace Bay. Couldn't have imagined a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales