Point Grace was a beautiful resort. The architecture was true to the island, the construction was very high quality. The suites were very well appointed with top quality furnishings, beautifully decorated and immaculate. Service was incredible. Our every request was met with a smile. I don't think anyone ever said "no" our entire trip. The manager was very personable and visited with us personally about our accommodations and in general seemed genuinely interested in insuring we had a great stay. The food was gourmet quality at Grace's Cottage. Breakfast and lunch on the property were excellent and always exceeded our expectations.
I would highly recommend Point Grace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales