My husband and I spent 10 nights at Point Grace over Christmas and New Years. We chose this hotel because it seemed smaller, and we hoped would have less kids. It's hard to find hotels without tons of kids over the Christmas holidays, obviously but we got our wish at Point Grace - a beautiful romantic quiet atmosphere.
We reserved one of the upper level cottage suites. We loved our choice. It was a large spotless romantic suite with a huge covered front porch. Since we had our own kitchen, we even made our own breakfasts most mornings and ate on the front porch. This was great! We often rent villas in St. Barts and this felt like having our own villa.
The hotel grounds are also extremely beautiful and the path to the beach is simply breathtaking.
We loved everything about Point Grace. If I had to point out a negative it would have to be the service at breakfast. It was a little slow and not particularly friendly. Other than that, Point Grace turned out to be the perfect spot for a romantic Christmas holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales