“A month later I left the country they keep charging my credit card”

Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #41 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pelican Bay delights our guests with an exceptional all-day dining delicacies; Authentic Caribbean Dinner menu; Our Sunday Jerk Fiesta Dinner with live entertainment is a Turks & Caicos MUST DO! Dont miss our Friday Bambarra Beach Party and Local Fish Fry Wednesday.THE BEST LOCAL FOOD ON GRACE BAY !
Newark, New Jersey
“A month later I left the country they keep charging my credit card”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stay away from this place. I dined there only once back in July 2014. While the food was OK (it wasn't great) I didn't really think about writing any reviews on them. But now, all of a sudden, I see this charge on my credit card from them, couple of weeks after I left Turks & Caicos! This is outrageous and just wrong. I then looked back at their original charge in July and realized they overcharged me there too, for more that $50. I am disputing both charges through my bank now. This is something that never happened to me before.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Farkhod

New York City, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

So I had breakfast here my last day and the grilled fish with grits were fantastic, and our waitress kept us entertained even at 7:45am, give her credit :)

Visited August 2014
Media, Pennsylvania
“Nice setting, convenient”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner a couple of times during our visit. The dinner menu is quite limited, especially if you do not like fish, but the meals that we had were very good.

Visited August 2014
new york
“Excellent Resort Restaurant at the Royal West Indies Resort”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

WOW! We stayed at the Royal West Indies Resort and were fortunate enough to eat 4 meals at the Pelican Bay Restaurant at the resort. I wish the resort had an all-inclusive plan; we would have been very happy having the vast majority of our meals at the Pelican Bay Restaurant--it was THAT good! Our waiter, Derek, was exceptional, and so was Stacy. The assistant manager, Vinil, was superb! We were never disappointed in the food that we ate or the service that we received! And, it was close and we didn't have to pay for a taxi to get us there! Lovely setting too! Great job, Pelican Bay! We will be back!

Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“Good food, small portions, very expensive prices!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband and I went to Pelican Bay restaurant to have dinner 2 nights ago because this restaurant was in the hotel we stayed at.
We knew that it was off season, so not a lot of people there.
We went there at 7pm. There was only one table busy. The welcome by the staff was very friendly and smiling.
I chose the homemade coconut shrimps: it was only 4 shrimps in a big plate, with 2 different sauces. The taste was good but the portion was very very small.
My husband chose the vegetables curry: a mix of different vegetables with some rice. The food was just OK (almost disappointing for the price).
Then we order the cheesecake: are you kidding me??? so small and so thin that there were only 3 bites! The crust was very mushy, maybe the cheesecake was defrost?
We paid about 100US for 2 people. We were very disappointed.

• Visited August 2014