“Good food”

Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #40 of 144 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pelican Bay delights our guests with an exceptional all-day dining delicacies; Authentic Caribbean Dinner menu; Our Sunday Jerk Fiesta Dinner with live entertainment is a Turks & Caicos MUST DO! Dont miss our Friday Bambarra Beach Party and Local Fish Fry Wednesday.THE BEST LOCAL FOOD ON GRACE BAY !
Manhattan IL
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Food was very good but pricy - welcome to Provo. Atmosphere was also nice just off the pool. We did the lunch menu as it was cheaper. We also went to happy hour for the 2 for 1 drinks which is a money saver! The all you can eat lobster grill on Friday night was very good!

My only complaint is that service is not fast. Staff very friendly and gets you what you ask for but it takes a little while.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank milo1339

Newark, New Jersey
“A month later I left the country they keep charging my credit card”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stay away from this place. I dined there only once back in July 2014. While the food was OK (it wasn't great) I didn't really think about writing any reviews on them. But now, all of a sudden, I see this charge on my credit card from them, couple of weeks after I left Turks & Caicos! This is outrageous and just wrong. I then looked back at their original charge in July and realized they overcharged me there too, for more that $50. I am disputing both charges through my bank now. This is something that never happened to me before.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Farkhod
New York City, New York
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

So I had breakfast here my last day and the grilled fish with grits were fantastic, and our waitress kept us entertained even at 7:45am, give her credit :)

Visited August 2014
Media, Pennsylvania
“Nice setting, convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner a couple of times during our visit. The dinner menu is quite limited, especially if you do not like fish, but the meals that we had were very good.

Visited August 2014
new york
“Excellent Resort Restaurant at the Royal West Indies Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

WOW! We stayed at the Royal West Indies Resort and were fortunate enough to eat 4 meals at the Pelican Bay Restaurant at the resort. I wish the resort had an all-inclusive plan; we would have been very happy having the vast majority of our meals at the Pelican Bay Restaurant--it was THAT good! Our waiter, Derek, was exceptional, and so was Stacy. The assistant manager, Vinil, was superb! We were never disappointed in the food that we ate or the service that we received! And, it was close and we didn't have to pay for a taxi to get us there! Lovely setting too! Great job, Pelican Bay! We will be back!

Visited July 2014